Lost Love (OoO S2 x MZR)

A/N: Sorry I haven't been typing as much as I used to ;-;, I've been quite... busy as I'll like to call it. I haven't had much inspiration or motivation to write all these interesting and amazing requests that you all have taken the time to write to me. You guys have all been doing your part as readers and it's about time I do my part as a writer >:3. This being said, even though I am not as motivated or inspired to write, I am determined to get all these requests done. I won't let what happened last time happen again. 

Now, away from all the sad and sappy crap XD. Here is the next request! This was requested by SkyClanFan! So thank you for the request and I hope ye enjoy :3.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(???'s POV)

To think, it's been over a year since they were set free. An entire year I've spent left alone, stuck within the walls of this maze. The last people I ever saw were my friends. Over a year ago, we were forced to make a decision, one which was the hardest we'd ever have to make in our lives...

~~FlashBack~~

"EXCUSE ME?!" The panda hat-wearing dork we all knew as Austin, who we also called Panda, yelled in front of my face. There was shock and disbelief in the faces of my friends around me, not wanting to believe in the reality of what I was saying. I don't blame them, I sounded unsure of it myself. "YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S A SCIENTIST BEHIND ALL OF THIS?!" I nodded my head, looking at my other two companions. They were just as shocked as Austin and myself, except Mario looked more scared than anything but once again, I can't blame him.

"Yes, that is precisely what I'm saying. I was on a scout through the maze along with 3 others. Like all the other times, there were new paths, new dead ends. Fortunately, we did not run into any crawlers but we did find an old science lab." I tried my best to explain to them what we had seen, and as usual Austin didn't believe most of it. Mario looked a little unsure but a bit more scared than before I explained, and Michael was the only one listening to everything I was saying in detail, gripping my hand as support all the way through it. I mean, it's what I would expect from my own boyfriend. "Later today, at around I'd say 2pm, a strange man within the building told us to look to the sky. I don't trust him but I'm going to follow what he said."

"Why would you do something that someone you trust told you to do?" Austin asked curiously, looking at me with investigating eyes like he always does. I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring his question as I looked towards the other two of my best friends, well, other best friend and boyfriend, for their opinions on the matter. "How about you two?"

Michael looked at me with a soft smile, gripping my hand before loosening it a bit. "I say we do it, it may seem weird but maybe it'll bring us some clues about getting out of here. You'll never know what happens until you do something." I smiled back at my purple bean, quickly kissing him on the cheek before looking towards Mario, silently asking him for his intake on the situation. Even though he looked a little shaken up, he still nodded quietly.

"Alright, I'll go too. Just because I'm deciding to go with you guys doesn't mean I trust this one but." The panda man grumbled, walking out of the mapping room and I'm guessing towards the main eating area. Mario hurried to catch up to him, while Michael tried to tug me along with them, which it actually worked. What? I was hungy too.

--Time skip to 1:58pm--

All four of us were stood outside of our main building, in the middle of the Glade and looking to the sky like the man said we should do. Suddenly, after we had been standing for what felt like forever, a bright light appeared in front of us, forcing us to cover our eyes as if otherwise, we'd blind ourselves. When we looked back, the geekiest nerd I had ever seen was standing right there, right in front of our eyes. Looking up with his huge freaking glasses, he smirked at us with this creepy smile that would give the even the biggest and baddest criminals shivers down their spines.

"Well well well! I guess you listened to me after all, ginger boy. I am very aware that you all may be wondering the same thing, 'who's the geeky nerd random person?' One, I am not geeky, I am just a very intelligent intellectual human being who has a lot of brain power on their side. Two, My name is Kikipo and I am the man responsible for creating the Glade." ...WHAT?! We all were probably the most shocked we had ever been in our entire lives, don't know about the others but I certainly didn't see that one coming. I looked over at Austin as he had just gotten a rage-filled look in his face, when all of a sudden he tried to charge at this 'Kikipo' person.