I Need to Find You... (FTO)

A/N: Yes! Hello! I AM NOT DEAD. I am finally continuing with the requests I have taken a few weeks ago! I will not be receiving requests until the 10 requests I have are complete UwU. Aaaaaand, since I am taking a break from Discord to pull myself together... NOT, I have plenty of time to write! But. With said break, I am currently writing Pokemon on Discord ;-;. So, it won't be updated until later this week, I freaking promise!! UwU. AnYwAyS! This request is by , now enjoy~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(No one's POV)

It had been 2 years. 2 years since the last grand magic games, 2 years since the Garden had been defeated, 2 years since Silver became the grand master, and 2 years since Divinus Magia started to fall apart...

Out of all the guilds, the ex-criminal guild was taking it the hardest as they lost a part of their crazy family. Brandon Diablos, the wind devil slayer, guild leader and brother to the one and only Ritchie Diablos, has not been seen since he was separated from everyone at the final grand magic game event. This took a hard blow on everyone in Divinus Magia in different ways.

Kit lost a role model and family member, David and Mario lost a brother figure to them, Tapio lost a mentor, Ritchie lost his brother and twin, Lucas lost his boyfriend, and Inmo lost one of his crushes who he couldn't even tell him he loved him... Inmo didn't just lose a love, he lost a father figure as well. Bjorn sacrificed himself to close the rifts, Inmo didn't even get to say goodbye. Ms. P had to come and help run the guild as they didn't even have guild meetings anymore, everyone was just grieving in their own ways. Ritchie being drunk on a bar stool, drunk out of his mind...

Inmo was just sitting on the docks alone, watching as the waves crashed along the shore line. It was something he used to do with either Bjorn or Brandon to pass free time when he wasn't training or on a mission. He... He just wanted them back. For everything that happened to just be a dream, for him to wake up and be in their arms. He wanted his mentor and father figure back, he wanted his love back so he can tell him. To tell him he loved him... But he couldn't do that if Brandon wasn't here...

Suddenly a breeze flew by, brushing Inmo's face as he sat on the wall. "I wish you guys were here..." Inmo muttered, looking up at the clouds. A small gush of wind suddenly flew past, circling the explosion mage before disappearing. Right then and there, Inmo got a wave of determination. 'Brandon's alive, I can feel it. Now to find him...' The small purple-haired demon stood up, looking at the sky again with a grin this time, before walking away. "I'm going to find you, Brandon... I need to find you."

This little demon didn't know he was kind of being watched by an old- I mean young lady, a fire mage and a green cat. The three looked at each other before nodding simultaneously, walking away to go tell the others about Inmo's little expedition tomorrow.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=The Next Day=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Inmo woke up the next day, bright and determined. He didn't care how long it took him to find Brandon, he just needed to find him and bring the lovable guild leader home. He packed his bag, enough to last him around a week, and walked out of his house. He was planning on saying goodbye to everyone as he didn't get to say it yesterday. In fact, he didn't see anybody yesterday except for David, who just said hello and walked away. Maybe everyone was in the guild hall? Yeah, that could be it. Inmo decided to check before he left, wouldn't want anyone to worry about where he was now, would we? Reaching the guild hall, Inmo took a deep breath in and out, then walked in and mentally prepared himself for what's to come. It was not what he was expecting...

Tapio and Lucas were having a small conversation, Tapio doing most of the talking, Kit was sitting next to Mario who was leaning against David's side while all three of them are talking, Ritchie was at the bar like usual, but wasn't actually drinking for once. It looked like a usual hangout and it confused the hell out of Inmo. What happened yesterday? Did he miss something?