Angi Fish Boi (CH)

A/N: I did it! The second request is here from the magical request wheel uwu. It is from universemma, thank you from I think is what our first ever  Celestial High request! Enjoy this~

P.S: I am not good with writing Angi people so there's a twist at the end XD and if there are any mistakes, I have 20mins until Church-

(Warning: There is Mild swearing in this, only because they slightly swear in the actual series)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(No One's POV)

It was a good day for the blue fish boi known as Brandon. This was until the others decided to make fish jokes about eating fish and killing them in front of him. At first, he thought it was just a small joke and would end in a matter of seconds. But it didn't. The jokes lasted until they left the library which was about an hour after they arrived, this just made something tick in Brandon's head. Even though it was mainly Ritchie making the jokes, David was laughing at a few of them while Lucas was actually trying to stop them. Honestly, the fish boi thought Lucas didn't like them enough to even care about how Brandon feels about the fish jokes, but it seems like they were wrong. Lucas was trying to get David and Ritchie to stop, seeing Brandon 1.) Cry about dead fish, and 2.) It looked like Brandon would blow at any minute.

"I could honestly go for some sushi right now to be honest. Maybe a nice and raw salmon. How about you Brandon?" Ritchie joked, looking towards the blue-haired male for a reaction, but he didn't expect to get the reaction he got.

"You want to know how I think? You want me to say my opinion about eating FISH when me myself, am a FISH?" Brandon said with stone cold voice, finally at his breaking point as he looked to the ground, his fists clenching. The others started to get nervous while Lucas had a look saying 'karma bitches'. "H-Hey now, it was only a joke dude. Chill your gills." That 'oughta do it!

"THAT'S IT!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FUCKING FISH JOKES!! YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?! DID YOU EVER CONSIDER HOW I FEEL?! NO! BECAUSE YOU KEPT GOING ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT IT!! LUCAS IS PROBABLY THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO IS TOLERABLE RIGHT NOW!!" Brandon yelled, taking a breath to calm himself when it actually did jack shit. The others were startled and a little scared, they've never seen Brandon so angry or upset in their lives. He's normally calm, collective and occasionally humerous. This, this was the complete opposite. "You know what? I think I need time to myself to self-decide who's my friends and who's not. Ritchie and David, you guys are on thin fucking ice and I won't be surprised it it breaks while I'm gone. Lucas, you can come if you want. You're probaly my only friends right now." He mumbled the last part, glaring at the two startled boys.

"Oh and before I leave you shitheads." The fish boi walked up to Ritchie and David and slapped them across the face, David a little lighter because he was only laughing but Ritchie got a full-on red mark. Then, Brandon just walked away, leaving the others to hold their cheeks and think about what they've just done. The son kf Hades decided to run after the blue fish boi, calling out to the others before he disappeared. "HOPE YOU TWO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID AND THE KARMA YOU JUST GOT!!"

After a few minutes of silence after Brandon walked off with Lucas, Ritchie spoke up. "We fucked up, didn't we?" David scoffed as started walking in the general direction of where Brandon went, planning on apologising and making amends with the fish boi. Ritchie hurried to catch up to David, also planning on saying his own apology. Regret was sitting on both of the boys' minds for every minute that passed from them trying to find their other friends.

Over with the fish boi and the son of Hades~

"Hey man, maybe slapping them probably wasn't the best idea but to be honest, they kind of deserved it." Lucas shrugged, sitting next to Brandon while rubbing his back as the blue man had his head in his knees. Brandon looked up at Lucas with a 'ya think?' kind of look. "You think? What would you do if you were a fish and people told you to eat fish?" He deadpanned, moving and placing his head back into his knees where he curled up on himself. Seriously, what was he supposed to do when his supposed 'friends' started making jokes about eating fish, killing fish and slaughtering fish, to a fish? It's just downright stupid.

"I... I would probably do the same thing to be honest. You hit them quite hard, I heard the skin slap from where I was standing, and I was standing quite far away to be honest." Lucas admitted, looking up to the path as he heard footsteps coming their way, he rolled his eyes as he knew who it was. "Here's your luck, the two dickheads have arrived! Welcome!"

Brandon didn't even look up, he just grumbled and kept his hands in his knees. "I can already tell that it's the two supposed friends who have probably came here to apologise..." Lucas glared at the two boys who had just showed up, still having a hand on the fish boi's back in case he still needed to calm down. David just rolled his eyes at Lucas before turning towards Brandon with an apologetic look. "Look, I'm sorry that I was laughing at the fish jokes. I didn't realise that they were hurting you that much and I hope you'll forgive me, I still want to be your friend." Ritchie jumped in when David had finished.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too. I never thought on how you would feel about the jokes and I was selfish. I promise not to say anymore fish jokes and if I break that promise, I give you slapping permission. But like David said, I hope we can still be friends." Brandon and Lucas were a little shocked, they hadn't heard the two knuckleheads sound so serious before. Guess they were actually sorry for upsetting the fish boi himself. Suddenly, Brandon stands up from his spot and walks over to David and...

Kissed him?!

"You know it hurt when you slapped meeeee..." David whined, holding Brandon by his waist and hiding his face in the fish boi's fluffy blue hair. Brandon giggled and kissed David's cheek. "Well~ That's what you get for laughing at the fishes-" David whined again. "Well I wasn't expecting you to slap us! Baaaaaby~ that focking hurt!!"

"Wait what?!" Ritchie exclaimed dumbfounded, very confused like the son of Hades himself. "Since when did you two get together?!"

Brandon and David had a moment of confusion at Ritchie when he asked 'when did they get together', but realised that Ritchie might be trying to forget about his memories with Michael because they were together. They remembered that day perfectly, Ritchie and Michael walking hand-in-hand down the stairs only to see David making out with Brandon on the kitchen bench- The two of them blushed thinking about that moment.

"We've been together since... just after we got out of the high school during the apocalypse. Lucas wouldn't know since Michael kinda mauled his skull with a sledgehammer." While Lucas pouted at the other two, Ritchie froze. He had been trying to forget about Michael, trying to accept the fact that he was dead, and just trying to move on with his life. David, seeing the realisation and tears on Ritchie's face, he walked over and pulled the snake boi into a hug. "Don't worry dude, we'll find a way to get him back."

While the others were comforting and hugging a now crying Ritchie, they didn't see the ghostly figure that was looming above them, smiling with his own tears. "Please don't forget about me Ritchie... I love you..."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A/N: There we go! Bet ya didn't expect that ending uwu. Now I shall go spin ze wheel again to find out the next oneshot~ So for now~

Ciao~

-HangyWulf