Mavid (FTO)

A/N: I couldn't think of a name for this story so, yeah... I'm not creative I'm sorry T-T. Thank you to Una845 for the original idea and to Ryana87088 for the twist! (Kinda?). IDEK -3-

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(David's POV)

On ma bed, staring at the ceiling, just... Thinking.

We had a meeting and I stripped like normal but... Mario said nothing, which wasn't normal. He just sat there like I wasn't there or something. The guild leaders were definetly surprised to have a reasonably quiet guild meeting.

If I'm gonna be honest, I'm gonna be very straight-forward. (A/N: Excuse me? You. Straight. Never...)

I think... I like Pebble-Brain.

He's calm, caring, smart I guess, and kinda cute? I dunno myself! It's weird. One minute I'm arguing with him in a guild meeting, next I'm in my room, trying to get him out of my head.

I blushed at the thought of him in my mind. I shook my head, hid my face and screamed silently...

I definetly have a crush on the one person who I argue with the most in the gu- actually, in all of Atlantide!!

I mentally try to get it out of my head because I didn't think he would like me at all, but it never worked. So, I accepted my fate on having a hopeless crush.

Mario will never like me...

(Mario's POV)

I was gonna train today but I just didn't feel like it. Normally, I'm all for training but today, I just can't feel the excitement I usually feel.

I'm just in my bed, stuck in my thoughts. Until the thought of David shirtless came into my mind. I blushed hard at that mental image.

Like usual, I would just argue with him about having his shirt on, then argue about something else with him. But the last meeting was different...

David stripped again but... I didn't say anything, much to my surprise. I just kept my mouth shut like I couldn't say anything even if I wanted to. Even Ritchie and Brandon were surprised to have an uninterupted meeting for the first time in a while.

Ever since, I can't get the image of the shirtless male out of my mind for more than a minute! Even if he is kinda hot...

Oh god I think I have a crush... On a stripper...

I mean, he is kinda hot, caring when he wants to be, and- oh jeez. I think I have a hopeless crush...

David won't like me...

(No one's POV)

What these two didn't know, is that some sort of deadly cupid was gonna come out of nowhere and shoot one of them with a love arrow... That has a twist... (A/N: nothing actually came and shot one of them, that's my way of saying one of them randomly got a disease :3)

The next day...

(Mario's POV)

I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat and slight headache. At the moment, I didn't think it was much so, I still got ready for the guild meeting I had to sit through.

I coughed a few times while getting ready but ignored it. Then I headed out the door and towards the guildhall.

Minutes later...

The meeting was actually going smoothly. David hasn't stripped yet, weird, and I had a few coughs here and there but, it was going good. I did get a few looks of corcern but I waved them off.