Mitchie Pt 2 (FTO and Landon)

A/N: Yes I know that this chapter title says 'Mitchie' but, this chapter is actually focusing on what Ritchie said to Brandon about 'Brandon liking Lucas'.

This was suggested by Floopybunny so thnx for another FTO Landon request -_-. (Not that I don't like it :3)

Next is also FTO -_-

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Previously...

Ritchie's face goes redder in embarassment even as he yelled, "BRANDON!!"

Brandon laughed but stopped when his brother said "You better not tease us if you don't want me to tell Lucas you like him~"

Ritchie and Michael laughed when Brandon's face went red and he faced away from them.

They heard someone yelp behind Brandon and he turned around to see... Lucas. He heard everything.

He ran out the door, face red, and Brandon ran after him. Before he left, he said "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!"

(Lucas's POV)

Brandon likes me...
Brandon likes me...
Brandon freaking likes me!!

Was the only thought going through my mind as I ran through the guildhall of Grimshade. I knew Brandon was going to follow me so, I ran as fast as I could across the water to get back to the guildhall.

"Lucas! Wait up!" I looked behind me and saw Brandon following me.

I didn't know why but I felt the need to hide away from him. Since I'm a water magic user, I realised that I can just hide in the water below.

I ran for a bit then jumped into the water to hide away from the white-haired guild leader or, in other words, my crush.

I stayed quiet as I looked up at the sky to see Brandon looking around for me. After a few minutes of looking, he sighed then whispered and flew away. "I guess he doesn't like me..."

I could hear the sadness in his voice as he flew away.

Oh no... Now he thinks I don't like him...

I poked my upper body above the water, just as he was leaving. "Brandon! Wait!" I yelled out to him but he didn't hear me and continued flying away until he was out of my sight.

God, now I gotta go find him...

I raise my entire body above the water and start running again. This time, I was running towards Brandon.

A few days later...

(Still Lucas' POV)

It's been a few days since Ritchie spilled the beans about Brandon's crush and ever since, I haven't even talked to him or seen him anywhere. Currently, the entire guild is in the guildhall because usually at this time, there would be a meeting.

Today, Brandon hasn't been seen by anyone. Even Kit who walks into their office everday!

I was going to go up and check on him but we heard footsteps at the front door. Everyone turned their heads, thinking it was Brandon... But it was just Ritchie coming back from Michael's guildhall. It's where he's been staying until Michael thinks he's healed enough.

We all groan as we hit our heads on the tables.

"Uhh hello guys. Why are you all in the guildhall looking so... Meh?" Ritchie was very confused but I spoke up for all of us.