Shnoot Shnoot Mother Shnookers! (SNO)

A/N: Hehehehehehehehehhehehe I ENJOYED THIS ONE!! And it was requested by ze crackhead goose known as DyingChild845 :) It was requested AGES ago and technically is a VERRRRY late Halloween special! So!! Enjoy~ And Requests are in the process of being made :). It's just, these weeks has been kinda emotional because I finished my 13 years of schooling on Thursday and now I'm free ;-;. And I never got a chance to say goodbye to any of my teachers because it was so sudden and nobody knew we were leaving that afternoon T^T. So I've been crying every night :). Nowwww, enough of the sappy sh*t! ONTO THE CHAPTER!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(No One's POV)

Trees were rustling in the dead of night, leaves crumbling as footsteps trodded upon them, and the howls of the werewolves were heard as the full moon rose to the top of the sky. This night was the 31st of October, or more commonly known as Halloween, a day of haunting, scares and horror. In other words, this was the favourite holiday for many supernatural creatures because it involves what they do best; be unnatural and scary. It was also the best time for a father-son bonding time, as both planned on giving their friends a bit of an adrenaline rush in the halloween spirit. 

 "So Dad, have you got any ideas for this?" The incubus asked his father, who was just grinning ear to ear as his mischievious plan unfolded in his mind. The devil and his son were walking along a secret path towards the mansion, where the incubean wanted to give his mate and friends a scare just because of halloween traditions."Well, my dear son! We both have a small trait known as 'shape-shifting', right? So~ We're gonna prank the others to think that you were kidnapped by a ferocious creature! Possibly scare them as well~" The lord of Hell grinned to his son, watching as an excited smirk appeared on his face. Oh this was gonna be one night to remember~

~~~At ze Ashbornez~~~

"Hey, have any of you seen Devin?" Currently, the phoenix wolf hybrid male named Rian was looking for his mate who he hadn't seen all day, except for when they woke up together of course. The rest of the ashbornian crew, being Austin, Bri and Pierre, looked towards the worried Alpha with confused faces. "We haven't seen him. Hasn't he been with you?" Bri spoke up, looking at the others as they all shook their heads. Rian, who was already worried, had an even more worried face. "Hasn't been with me cause I thought he was with you-" "Rian! Anybody!! H-Help me- AHHHH!" 

 The four supernaturals froze as they heard a bloody scream coming from somewhere, all immediately realising that it was their missing incubean. "Alright. Someone's f*ckin' dying tonight." Rian said in a dark tone, spreading out his feathered wings as he took to the skies, towards the Devil's mansion as he could sense his mate in danger. I'm coming Devin... 

 ~~~At ze mansion~~~

SLAM 

The front door of the mansion slammed open aggressively as the phoenix wolf ran in, his eyes glowing a ferocious red as he had only one goal set in his mind; finding his incubean... 

"RIAN!! WAIT UP!!" Rian snarled as he quickly spun around, rolling his eyes as he watched his packmates following him in his tracks. All he cared about was finding his mate in time before someting bad happened, which would result in something even worse happening because of something Rian may have "What is it, Austin?" Rian spoke in a dark tone, his usual calmness thrown to the back of his mind, replaced by anger and determination. The other mutants backed up, not used to this suddenly aggressive true alpha that they barely see. 

 "Rian... Calm down. We aren't gonna find Devin if you just ravage the place." Austin calmly spoke, slowly taking steps towards the growling alpha phoenix. Rian growled every step that the panda alpha took towards him, he was afraid that the other male was gonna stop him from completing his mission on finding his mate. As silence plus a little bit of growling filled the air, a sudden scream was heard from further down on of the halls and freezing everyone in their places. His protective mate instincts instantly went into pilot mode as Rian quickly turned on his heels and dashed down the halls at the speed of light, ignoring his packmates behind him who were still following the alpha.