Branbean's Problem (FTO)

Everyone in the guilds has at least ONE thing that they fear. Lo-Pho and Bryan have water, Mario has spiders, Michael even has snakes! But. . . No one expected Brandon, one of the INFAMOUS Diabolus Twins, to have what his fear is. Since Brandon is one of the only few members out of all 4 guilds who can fly, no one was expecting for Brandon's fear. . . to be heights. Yes, it may seem off but he has a pretty good reason. You see. . .

~~~~Flashback~~~~
A few weeks ago...

It was a casual day in the guilds, everyone was off doing their own things. The twins, Brandon and Ritchie, decided that it would be a good idea to do their own training. They decided to test Brandon's flying ability by making Brandon fly around with Ritchie on his back. All was going good, Ritchie was hanging on great and Brandon had excellent control.

Suddenly, Brandon got a telepathic message saying "You may have control now, but eventually everything will fall downhill, including you and your brother. One day, your powers will be the end of everything you love."

Brandon stopped mid-air and looked around, concerned of who said that mysterious message.

"Brother? Is there a reason you stopped?" Ritchie asked, looking confused at his paranoid brother.

"Umm, yeah... how about we-..." Brandon was interrupted by his powers failing them, sending him and his brother falling to the ground.

Luckily Ritchie was able to teleport to the ground, but for a strange reason, he couldn't take Brandon with him like usual. "Brother!" Ritchie called out while running to Brandon, who had hit the ground, headfirst, knocking him out cold.
"Brandon, are you alright?!" He was concerned for his brother. When he didn't respond, Ritchie picked him up and ran to the infirmary.

Once Brandon woke up, 1 week later, everyone was in the room (David, Ritchie, Mario, Kit, Inmo, Michael, Bri and Silver).
"Brandon?" Michael asked, catching the attention of everyone and making them all look at Brandon.
"Ughhh... W-What happened?" Brandon managed to croak out after using his voice for the first time after a week.
"We were training your flying ability and it was going great. All of a sudden, you stopped mid-air and looked around, panicked. I was going to question you but we started falling instead." Ritchie explained, making Brandon tense up as he remembered what the random person said.
"W-What happened a-a-after?" His voice was quiet but everyone could hear it in the quiet room. This shocked people seeing the usually calm and tough twin so quiet.
"I managed to teleport to the ground, but my magic wouldn't work on you so instead, you ended up knocked out for 1 week."Brandon stared at Ritchie with wide-eyes. He was tensed up even more than he was before.
"Uhh, Mr Brandon? Are you ok? You're tensed up." Asked Inmo, making everyone share glances with Brandon.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine." Brandon tried smiling at everyone. Most people bought it but only 3 individuals could see through it; Ritchie, Michael and Bri.
"Alright, everyone! Out of the room because Michael, Bri and I have to speak with Brandon." Ritchie ordered, staring at Brandon with an innocent face.
Everyone left the room after either saying goodbye to Brandon or hugging him. Now that only the 4 guild leaders were left, Brandon had a sinking feeling growing in his chest, and it wasn't a good feeling. All 3 of the other guild leaders were staring at Brandon, concerned and worried.
"So... What do you need to talk about?" Brandon asked, making the sinking feeling grow.
"I think you know what we are going to talk about," Michael said sternly, while Bri and Ritchie nodded.
"Yep. As your brother, I can see right through any lies that you say. So can Michael and Bri because they have been with us long enough. We could see right through the lie you told Inmo about you being 'fine'. We know you aren't and we are not leaving till you say what's wrong." Explained Ritchie as he sat beside Brandon on the bed.
Brandon was silent for a while, and the others were willing to wait until he said something. After a few minutes, Brandon closed his eyes and sighed as a tear rolled down his face.
This shocked everyone else, they have never seen Brandon cry except Ritchie but he was still shocked.Ritchie was quick to hug his brother, letting the older silently cry into his shoulder.