"I forgive you..."

A/N: FINALLY!! THIS ONESHOT IS DONE AND I AM SO FREAKIN HAPPY WITH IT!! I apparently write crack ships better than actual ships, it's weird XD. I have just had so much going on with school starting and shi- I kinda forgot to update this book! X3

P.S: This is a Mario x Eden requested by the random number generator and KayBeeStories!! This was actually fun to write so thank you ^w^. P.S.S: I went romantic XD

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Eden's POV)

It's not that interesting being the villain... isn't it?

I was currently walking towards the meeting room because Jonathan wanted to tell us the next plan of attack against the other guilds. Honestly, I was mostly tempted to skip out on it but he insisted we listen to his 'master plan'. I didn't exactly like the last attack as we attacked my ex's guild, Divinus Magia.

As much as I didn't want to, I had to make it seem like I was the bad guy. To make it a bit easier for the opposing guild, I only imagined my attacks, meaning nothing was actually destroyed, it was fake. I didn't want my ex to hate me more than he already did... I didn't want to cause harm to them, or anyone really to be honest, this life just came to me when I drank that one potion. Now my ex doesn't even want to see me, listen to me, or even let me explain...

Ever since that day...

-~-~-~-Flashback Start-~-~-~-

"Babe please-"

"DON'T YOU 'BABE' ME! I- we're s-supposed to freaking t-trust each other!"

"Please, just let-"

"H-How could you?! You... you k-killed innocent people!"

"But-"

"N-NO! I thought I could trust you! Ins-Instead, I'm dating a m-murderer! So, to make things easier, w-we're breaking up... G-Goodbye Eden, hope you enjoy your new life..." And with that, he ran away, crying his heart out that the man he loved... was corrupted. Little did they know, Eden was also crying his heart out till he passed out on his bed, losing the love of his life because of one dumb mistake...

Eden took a healing potion from a random wizard as he got into a fight with a few monsters, but the potion was switched with a potion that made Eden become corrupted for a short amount of time, it only lasted a week but in that week... Eden did unspeakable things behind his boyfriend's back.

He killed a lot of innocent people and non-innocent people, trashed around the town, and committed arson a few times. Sooner or later, his boyfriend realised this attitude adjustment, Eden even lashed out at him. They broke up that night and Eden hasn't been the same... All he does in his free time is sit in his room, thinking about what would have happened if he never bought that healing potion. It would have been better for his boyfriend to find him, scars littering his body while getting a lecture about random fights with monsters. Then for a simple potion to ruin the rest of his life...

-~-~-~-Flashback End-~-~-~-

I just... I wish that I hadn't taken that stupid potion... What was that wizard's name? Pat was it? If I ever find him, then I will make sure I get my hands on him to teach him a lesson about messing with my life...

On my way to the meeting room, I just stopped dead in my tracks and thought for a second. 'You know what? Screw this meeting! I'm going to go and find my love, to try and apologise or explain what happened on that fateful day 20 years ago... Hopefully earning his trust and leaving the garden at the same time...'