Branbean's Problem (Pt 4)

A/N: Man, you guys really like this story, don't you? I'm at the point where I could turn this into an actual book at the rate it's going. But, nevertheless, pt 4 was probably wanted by most but the people who suggested the ideas were bonnieloverr and Monokumafan226!!

There's some 'cute' stuff in here~ :3

P.S: Landon won :3 (Sorry Branmo people!)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Branbean's POV :3)

It's been about a month now and I can nearly use my powers completely. There is still some sense of fear in me, which is why I don't want to use my full powers.

Luckily for me, I have my brother, my guild, and especially, my boyfriend.

Yes, you heard that right. My boyfriend, Lucas. I confessed to him a few weeks back, now we're official and the whole guild accepts us. I remember that day like it only happened yesterday...

Flashback a few weeks ago!!

It was a nice sunny day in Atlantide and I was just walking around the garden, relaxing my mind a bit. It was quiet and I wanted it to stay this way but, that never happened... Especially not with David.

"Help!!" I turn around and I see Lucas running for his life with a stripped Ice devil slayer chasing him. Lucas sees me and hides behind me as David comes to a stop.

"David? Would you care to explain why you're chasing Lucas?" I narrowed my eyes at the ice boy as he chuckles nervously.

"I-uh- was just training him and showing him how full force works?"

"And why was chasing him apart of training?" I stuck my arm out, unknowingly.

"Uh, won't you look at the time, gotta go! See ya boss and raindrop!" Before he left, he whispered in my ear which made my face go red.

"Good luck with Raindrop~" He chuckled seeing my blush and he ran away.

"Thanks, Brandon. Also, did you notice you're face is red? Are you sick?" He reached a hand up to my face and placed it on my cheek, which just made my redder than before.

"N-No problem, Lucas. And I'm fine." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"Who's the lucky person?" He suddenly said, making me jump.

"W-What do you mean, Lucas?" I say, nervous.

"You never stutter plus you're blushing. Now, who's the lucky person you like?" He states. I look him in the eyes and he looked hurt or something like that.

"I-I... I don't know what you're talking about." I averted my gaze to the ground to avoid his questioning stare.

Then, suddenly, he cups my face in his hands and forces me to look at him. This made me the reddest I've ever been. "Please? Can you tell me?" He made such a cute face, I couldn't avoid telling him.

I didn't say anything. I just closed my eyes and leaned forward. He was confused clearly, but was probably more shocked when I put my lips on his. Soon enough, I was the shocked one when he kissed back.

When we pulled apart, we share a smile at each other before he spoke up. "So, it was me?"

I nod and we shared another kiss, happy we both finally admitted our love.