Shnoot Shnoot Mother Shnookers! (SNO)

Start from the beginning

 Rian kept on running towards the place where he sensed his mate, a mix of emotions were floating around his mind and jumbling with his thoughts. 'He could be in pain! He could be scared! He could even be terrified! But... What if he's d-dead?!' The more the thoughts that came to the wolf hybrid's brain, the more concerned and determined he got to find Devin.

Light was being emitted from one of the doors in the hallway, indicating that there may be someone inside and Rian took that as a good thing because his mate might be inside, so he ran towards it. Running into the door, he stopped dead in his tracks as all thinking has seized to a stop, zoning out of the world and just focusing on what he had just ran into. There, on the wall, was his mate. Strapped, chained, cut, bruised, bleeding from his mouth too. It was a sight nobody, especially Rian, should ever see. "D-Devin!!" Rian let out a pained cry out to his mate, immediately rushing over and untying the straps that tightly secured the incubus' arms. 

Hearing his name being called out, Devin weakly opened his eyes and showed a small smile when he noticed that Rian was in front of him. "H-Hey Rian..." He whispered with a quite raspy voice, probably from the screaming he did. The phoenix alpha continued to free his incubus until all the restrains had been removed, now sitting on the floor with Devin lying on his lap as he gently wiped off the blood from the scratches with a paper cloth he found. "Does that hurt, love?"

"K-Kinda." Devin silently winced everytime Rian applied any amount of pressure on his wounds, but didn't want to seem weak so he kept it to himself. Even though the incubus tried to keep in the winces, the alpha still noticed and apologised for every time he hurt his mate.

~~Few Minutes Later~~

The phoenix Alpha just held his now-bandaged mate tightly in his arms, thinking that if he let him go then Devin would disappear forever. "Rian, I'm fine. Honestly you can let me go now." Devin whined from his trapped spot in Rian's arms, squirming and wriggling for the freedom that he wanted. The phoenix growled possesively when the incubus attempted to escape from him, holding him in an even tighter grip than before as he nuzzled Devin's neck. "No. You stay. Mine." He muttered, giving the incubean's neck a small kiss after every word spoken, causing said supernatural to blush profusely. "F-Fine." Rian smiled as he managed to get his way, continuing to nuzzle and gently kiss the soft skin of Devin's neck.

As these two had their comfy moment on the floor of what seemed to be a freaking torture room, a very loud and terrifyingly high-pitch goose honk could be heard from nearby and it caused the lovebirds to jump. "W-What was that?" The incubus quietly whispered to his mate, looking up at the phoenix only to see that he was just as jumpy as Devin was. "I- I dunno Dev. It sounded like a demonic goose from Hell." Normally Devin would've laughed at the comment but with the situation that they were in, he couldn't do it.

Suddenly, a huge shadow appeared just outside the doorway, creeping ever so slowly towards the room where the supernaturals both huddled closer to each other. Rian kept his wings wrapped around Devin protectively, so that he could keep his mate safe from any upcoming harm that comes towards them. After a few seconds, a confused and frustrated honk could be heard this time, from inside the room. "How the HONK did he get away from me?!" Rian and Devin looked at each other like 'it can talk?!'

The creature looked around before its eyes landed on the ball of phoenix feathers in the corner, anger was now clear in its bloodshot eyes, clearly on some sort of drug or coffee (or both -w-). "Hey! Don't take Honksy's HONK dinner away from Honksy! You're kidnapping the HONK kidnapped from Honksy! Ever heard of 'two wrongs don't make a HONK right?! Honksy kidnapped him fair and HONK square so give. him. back! HONK!" The goose demon thing glared at the phoenix, who slowly stood up with his mate in his arms as they looked towards the rainbow ball of shining feathers. "Excuse me?! Your dinner is MY mate! and Yes! I WILL be taking him back home with me!" Rian flared his wings at the still angry poultry, grabbing Devin's hand while flying out of the mansion with the incubus in tow.

-=-=-=-=-AT LE ASHBORNE-=-=-=-=-

The two supernaturals managed to make it back to Ashborne with no issues at all, one being quite angry while the other was now covered in bandages. Bri looked up and sighed in relief once she saw that the other two of the Asbornians had arrived, nearly safe and sound. "Oh thank god you two made it out! We barely made it out with Michael here!" The vampire gestured towards the Devil, who was currently being bandaged up himself by the skelly boi and other true-alpha. "W-Well, I guess it's 'father-like-son', isn't it Dad?" Michael pouted and rolled his eyes as the others started laughing, none will forget that thrilling yet terrifying day.

As the six supernatural creatures all carried along with their day, the phoenix wolf  true alpha keeping an eye on his incubus incase the goose decided to come back, a certain rainbow feathered-demon creature was grinning crazily from side-to-side, planning a way for it to get its dindin back. "Just you wait~ Just you *HONK* wait~"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A/N: UNA!! I F*CKING DID IT!! XD. Anyways, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about all the uploads of crack-ships and cracked chapters. I'm just trying to find the inspiration to write the requests that I have been givin! BUT! With saying that! I do have a chapter idea for Skyview :D. And another oneshot is currently in the process as well as an idea for Pokemon! So~ by 2021, I want my writing schedule to be back to the way it was before! Like not giving two sh*ts on how long my chapters are! Only caring if I enjoyed writing it >:) AS ALWAYS!! ENJOY!! :3

P.S: I got distracted from writing because I was ranting about anxiety to myself. 

Warning: My rant does include alot of swearing so, if you do not like swearing, feel free to skip! I don't mind :3 (wouldn't let me upload T^T)