(late) Short Halloween one-shot - Featuring Kuroo

**As of November 4**

This is just a random thing I wrote for Halloween and isn't really related to the story. :)
I hope you like it!

(y/n)'s pov

I began to approach my bedhead boyfriend who was over by Kenma at the time. Nekoma's volleyball team decided to have a Halloween party and naturally Kuroo had invited me as his +1. "Hey Kuroo...or should I say my kitten," I teased as I tippy-toed to place a kiss on his lips. 

~1 week earlier~

"(f/n)~" Kuroo whined as I did my homework, he was laying on my lap and I was using him as a table. "I want to cuddle~" 

"When I'm done with this review thing," I replied. 

"It's not even mandatory though."

"It'll help me be prepared for that quiz tomorrow," I ruffled his hair. "Are you not going to do it?"

"I mean since I don't have to I'm not."

"Well that'll be interesting to compare scores after the test then hmm?" I closed my laptop and put it on my nightstand. Then adjusting my position to lay facing Kuroo. "Wanna have a little competition?"

"Bet."

"If I score higher than you I'm choosing your Halloween costume, if you score higher you can choose mine," I proposed, smirking at him. 

He returned the grin, "Deal."

~The next day~

"(f/n)-chan!" I shot a glare at him for the nickname, making him quickly put his hands up. 

"You're going to dress up as a cat for Halloween," I said confidently facing him. "I'll help you get the stuff after you're done with practice." 

"No...cause I got a 98%! Sensei said the highest was a 98," he proudly remarked.

"Well he made a mistake while grading mine so I actually have a 100%," I said holding up the paper. His jaw dropped, I could hear him mutter "no fair," but it didn't matter.

~Back to the Party~

"Am I the witch's pet," He asked looking me up and down. "Someone thought of a couple costume, so sweet."

"It was unintentional but I'm glad you like it," I smiled. 

^^your costume

^^your costume

"Do you mind if I steal Kuroo, Kenma?" I asked looking at the setter. He didn't look up from his game but shook his head. The two of us went outside grabbing the slightly spiked (courtesy of Kuroo and Bokuto) punch. 

I took a sip of it and as I did Kuroo said, "You better not get drunk, there's barely anything." I nearly choked, laughing a bit since there was a Karasuno first year who did get drunk. 

"My tolerance isn't that low," I intertwined my fingers with his, "Besides even if I did I'd have faith in your ability to keep me safe." 

He messed up my hair a little saying, "As long as you're not drunk I can trust you." I pouted, turning away from him and crossing my arms. "I was just kidding." I stayed facing the other way, when he came in and hugged me from behind. "I'm sowwy," he intentionally said in a baby voice, resting his head on my shoulder.

I turned to meet his eyes, "I'll forgive you for a price." 

"shoot."

"A kiss from my sweet and affectionate kitten," I pointed to my lips with a smile. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Gotta pay up," I pulled the hoodie of his cat romper up. My (e/c) eyes met his hazel ones as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. 

"Is that enough my princess?" 

"I'm not quite satisfied yet." I leaned in and kissed him, he kissed back. It slowly became more and more passionate. He surprised me when he readjusted his grip behind me, seizing the split moment I opened my lips. Our tongues danced in unison until we both parted for air. 

"Satisfied?"

"No," I said sarcastically. Right as he leaned in to give another kiss I put my index finger on his lips, stopping him, "I'm kidding, I'm satisfied...for now."

"What if I'm not yet?" 

"I guess this'll have to tie you over till after we're done here," I planted a kiss on his lips before gracefully dropping back to the floor. "Let's go back in before Bokuto comes out looking for you," I held out my hand back to him which he happily held. 

"I love you idiot," He said looking down at me. 

"I love you too bedhead," I stuck out my tongue at him. The two of us laughed and we both went back into the gym.