Features: Akaashi and Kyoutani

(y/n)'s pov

Sugawara pulled my item and a phone case out of the box now. Akaashi got up and pulled me up since he was nearby. Akaashi gestured for me to pull out one of the slips from the dare bowl. "One person must wear a piece of tape over their mouth," I read. Daichi cut a small piece of tape and handed it to Akaashi and lead us over to the storage shed. The three of us stood there looking at the piece of tape in Akaashi's hand. 

"So who's wearing it," Daichi asked. Akaashi and I looked at each other till I decided I'd wear it. The second year moved my hair back for me while I put it on. "Okay 7 minutes starts now," Daichi said as we went in and he locked the doors behind us. 

"How's the game been for you (y/n)," Akaashi said, "Oh wait you can't talk." I rolled my eyes at the boy and leaned against the wall crossing my arms. "Sorry that wasn't really funny," he said rubbing the back of his neck. His emerald eyes are so captivating. "Well since you can't whine or anything..." Akaashi walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back wrapping my arms around him tightly and nuzzling my head into his chest. We stayed like that for awhile and it felt nice although my face felt hot too. 

"I'm going to unlock it in a second," Daichi called from outside. I let go of Akaashi who took a step back from me. He came down to my level and kissed about were my lips were but on the tape. 

"Maybe we can do it without the tape later," He said as Daichi just finished unlocking the door. I pulled the piece of tape off my face and put it in the trash and we made our way back to the circle. 

~Timeskip~

Ushijima pulled out my music and a photo of a dog. Kyoutani got up and pulled a dare out of the bowl. I got up soon after and went next to him. He passed the dare to me and I read it aloud, "Both of you must be blindfolded." I thought I heard Kyoutani mutter something like 'this is stupid' but I just let it slide. When we got to the entrance of the storage shed I helped Kyoutani put on his blindfold and Ushjima helped me with mine. He guided the two of us in and said, "7 minutes." 

"What are we supposed to do," Kyou asked.

"You can do anything you want as long as you adhere to the dare," I said as I made my way to where I heard his voice come from. I reached my hands out blindly until I felt something. It's slightly rough, small, and oval-ish... 

"(y/n) could you not touch my lips like that." My face suddenly got hot and I lifted my hand off then Kyou grabbed my hand. "Sit with me," he asked but it sounded more like a command. I hummed in response and slowly slid down the wall next to him. "So we can do anything," he asked. 

"yeah...!" Suddenly there were two hands on my shoulders and I could feel Kyou's breathe on my face through the blindfold. "Kyou..?" I had my hands on the back of his neck. Then he smashed his lips against mine roughly but then the kiss smoothed out to a nice one. The two of use parted for air and didn't reconnect. Kyoutani had taken his chance to get to my neck and began to suck on it hard. I pushed down a soft moan that almost came out when he found my sweet spot. After he stopped he came back up so his face was in front of mine. I could tell when the warm air he was breathing blew against my face again.

"Don't talk about this outside of here," the boy said beginning to return back to his usual self. 

Not that he could see it but I smiled, "You got it Kyou." I moved my hands to his face caressing his cheeks. As rough as he may come off to other people his cheeks were pretty soft. I carefully moved my head closer to his till I was able to give him a peck on the cheek.

"Time's up," Ushijima said. I removed my mask and the other boy had already taken his off. We all quietly went back to the room and Kyoutani chose the next two items.