*The First Night

(y/n) pov

I pulled up a map of the island on my phone. 

Map of Island

**I just really quickly sketched this out

**I just really quickly sketched this out. I'll make something more detailed for like each of the buildings and other parts later** 

Main mansion: 3 floors - 6 master bedrooms, 3 additional bathrooms, sauna, pool and hot tub, kitchen, 2 offices, 1 dining room, living room and a game room.

Second Mansion: 3 floors (one below ground) - 3 master bedrooms, 2 additional bathrooms, pool and hot tub, kitchen, 2 offices, dining room, living room and a game room. The lowest floor is a cafeteria. 

Guest Mansions: 3 floors - 1 master bedroom w/2 beds (for the managers), 6 bedrooms (2 beds in each room), 2 additional bathrooms, kitchen, 1 office, dining room, large living room with 2 couches that can convert into beds. 

Beach house: 2 floors - 1 master bedroom, 1 additional bathroom, kitchen, dining room, 1 office, a gigantic living room, a pool and hot tub and a storage room. 

Gyms (1, 2, & 3) Uses: Volleyball, Basketball, Indoor soccer, Indoor tennis, ping pong, music rooms, dance. Gaming and VR are exclusive to gym 1, ice skating is exclusive to gym 2, and boxing(or any fighting)/golf/badminton are exclusive to gym 3. 

Multi-use field: Track, soccer, rugby, football, field hockey, and equestrian sports 

Baseball field (can also be used for softball/kickball)

Field/forrest: exactly what it says

The perimeter of the island is mostly beach other than the top right part which has cliffs and a secluded beach.

(Actual story stuff)

One of the Karasuno boys had come up pretty close to me. I was a little taller than him and I stood at about 5'5".  "So where are we going first miss (l/n)?" the boy with a tuft of bleached hair asked. 

"Is there anywhere in particular you guys want to go?" I asked, annoyed by the fact that my mother had sent me out here and I was now tasked with giving a bunch of hormonal teenage boys a tour.

Another boy from Karasuno who was almost bald went next to the boy who was already close to me and said, "I'll go anywhere you go hottie!" I rolled my eyes at his comment though he seemed to be happy with my reaction. 'How odd.' 

A tall boy with dark olive-brown hair from Shiratorizawa stood behind me and looked down at the map. "You can show us where we'll be staying and where we'll be training miss (l/n)." 

I tilted my head back so I could see him. 'Well he's not that bad looking. he's pretty muscular too...'

"Miss (l/n)," he called maintaining his stoic expression but his voice showed confusion.