Pocky

(y/n)'s pov

I grabbed a bottle and put it in the middle. I also was the one to spin the bottle first deciding who I'd play with. The bottle ended up landing on Asahi. I went over by where he was in the circle with the pocky already in my mouth. I picked the biscuit side just to be nice. Asahi nervously bit onto the other side of the pocky.

Kuroo then counted us off and we started. I had made it to the middle and we were playing first one to let go. Asahi was just short of the middle so I decided to close the space. Our lips touched but it wasn't quiet a kiss. The two of us sat there waiting for the other to let go of the pocky. I decided I wasn't losing so I moved further on the pocky. This made me kiss Asahi and caused the boy to blush madly. He looked at me for a moment then bit off what he had. Aww...

~Next Round w/(y/n)~

The bottle spun in the middle of the circle. Due to the uneven ratio of girls to boys there were mostly boy and boy pairings. In fact last round it was Kageyama and Oikawa. They had a stare off leaving space on the pocky. Then Oikawa suddenly moved forward on the pocky causing Kageyama to drop out. Finally the bottle stopped landing on me. The one who spun the bottle was Kyou. 

He took the biscuit side and I got the chocolate. Oikawa counted us off and the two of us  smirked towards the end of the countdown. We both raced to the center and before we noticed that we had run out of pocky we were in a kiss. I could see the blush growing on his face. 'He looks so cute blushing.'  He averted his eyes from my (e/c) ones. I moved forward a little on the pocky but broke off.

~final round w/(y/n)~

I spun the bottle and it landed on a black haired boy with a bowl cut. It took me a few moments to remember his name which I'd heard from Tendou before. I walked over to the normally excited and ambitious boy who was now nervous and blushing. Goshiki had already participated in several other rounds most had him paired with another boy from shiratorizawa. However one round he did get paired with Kuroo which was probably the cause of his current state. 

I had the biscuit side already in my mouth waiting for the boy to bite on the other end. He gulped then proceeded. I made smaller movements towards the middle of the pocky after seeing how nervous Goshiki was. Finally there was just a tiny bit of space still left in the middle. The two of us had stopped and locked eyes with each other waiting for the other to close the space. 'His dark brown eyes look so lovely up close.'  I closed the gap and just like Asahi the boy bit off what he had. 

A few more rounds went on afterwards until there was no more pocky. Pretty much everyone except myself, Kuroo, and Goshiki had done two rounds. I did three, Kuroo four, and Goshiki five. 'Even though I don't think I care that much about these boys it sure does make me jealous when they kissed another boy or even worse one of the managers.'  We all now sat trying to figure out what to do next since it wasn't even 10 yet. 

"How about 7 minutes in heaven?" someone recommended. We all took a vote and agreed that we would each put dares in a bowl for the people who were in one of the storage sheds. Everyone put in anywhere between 1-2 dares to like 12 of them. Then we all each put an item of ours into a box. I put in a piece of sheet music that was folded. 

Kiyoko picked out the first two items which was mine and...

So for the next billion chapters it'll be 7 minutes in heaven. There will be 2-3 characters done per chapter there won't be anything EXTREMELY MATURE but I will warn you that there could be some mature content. 

~Ashenrose