The Guest Teams Arrive

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile...but I'd like to let you know that I have been working on other stories (Of course they haven't been published). So let's have a quick poll on what order you guys want to see these:

-Daichi x Reader
-Sugawara x Reader
-Tanaka x Reader
-Bokuto x Reader
-Semi x Reader
-Sakusa x Reader
-Bokuaka
-Kuroken
-Iwaoi
-Levyaku
-Tsukkihina
-Semishira

Just comment or something to let me know what order you guys want. Otherwise I'll be doing it in a randomized order.

(y/n)'s pov

"Does everyone know how to play already?" Kuroo asked.

"Is this an appropriate game," Daichi asked, "Like is it okay for a bunch of high schoolers to play a game called suck and blow?" 

"Yeah it's not inappropriate," I said picking up a card and sucking on it and passing it to Kuroo. "As you can see it's not that complicated and appropriate," I said right before Kuroo passed it back, although he dropped it probably on purpose. 

Our lips connected for a moment before we parted and Kuroo said, "Of course its different if someone were to drop the card. Oh yeah and when the card drops the seating order will be changed. Now that you know how to play let's start." 

In the beginning there was so much card dropping that the card never even made it around to me. I had been sitting there doing nothing and had rotated positions 16 times in under 20 min. and no action. After a couple more unsuccessful rounds the card finally made it to me. Iwaizumi passed the card to me and I passed it to Oikawa. Then when Oikawa passed it to Kageyama the first year dropped it. That was the last of the action I saw in the game so I did kinda get jealous watching all of them kiss while I sat there. Once the game was over the players began to return to their houses. 

"Got bored," Akaashi asked from behind me. I shook my head and continued to tidy up. "Let me help you," He said, coming closer and joining me. 

"Thanks," I said when we finished giving him a quick hug. He returned the hug then grabbed his belongings and left. 

~timeskip~

I woke up to knocking at the front door. I went down the stairs, my hair in a mess bun, wearing some leggings and a hoodie since I was too lazy to throw on a bra. "Morning," I took a pause my brain still processing information, "Yaku."

"Hey I was wondering if I could receive some of your serves (y/n)," He said. 

I yawned, "Ok let me just get ready," I ran back inside, got changed, brushed my teeth, and grabbed my stuff. "Alright let's go," I said right after putting on my shoes. The two of us began walking to the gym, "None of your teammates up?" 

The libero shook his head, "They're all still asleep."

"I kinda figured," I said looking at the sunrise as we walked, "Man I've never gotten up early enough for this."

"It's a nice view you have here," the boy said, I hummed in response to him. 

Once we got to the gym I unlocked it and put my stuff in the bleachers. He grabbed the ball cart (idk what it's called) and brought it over to me. "Thanks," I said taking it to my side of the net, and he went to his side. I began serving getting the first few in and on the ground before Yaku could get them. Soon after he adjusted and was able to receive them. Sure they weren't perfect but it slowly got better and better.

"Okay this is the last one before I go get breakfast," I said, tossing the ball up and slamming it with my hand. Yaku popped the ball up nicely to where their setter Kenma would be. We quickly gathered all the balls and shut the gym again. 

"Do you know what's for breakfast," the boy asked.

"Ermm I'm not too sure," I said, "I must say I'm impressed with how quickly you were able to receive my serves...Not saying that I didn't expect you to be able to since you're a solid libero."

"Thanks," Yaku said while smiling.

Third person pov

For this last practice week things were pretty normal. (y/n) just toggled between groups and messed around with the boys. Then it was the weekend which was when the two other teams would be arriving.

(y/n) and her parents walked towards their point of arrival. 

"How have you enjoyed your vacation (y/n)," Her mother asked.

"It's been nice," She replied.

"Same deal with the boys who are just arriving today," Her father said. The (e/c) eyed girl nodded.

(y/n)'s pov

I followed behind my parents who stopped and began talking to the three teams that just arrived. I spaced out until I heard the phrase, "Now my daughter (f/n)(l/n) will give you a tour around the island and show you where you're staying." I stepped forward and just like last time gave them a tour around the island. I took note on how serious Inarizaki and Itachiyama seemed compared to Johzenji who were more outgoing and a bunch of goofballs. 

"Since we don't have room in any of the guest houses you guys will both being staying on the same property as myself," I said, "There are two master bedrooms that you guys can divide and the rest will sleep either in the game room or living room." I looked at Johzenji's managers, "Oh yeah and I have a couple of extra futons for you two in my room."

"Thank you (y/n)," she said. 

"Well you guys can settle in and join in on the activities that go on throughout today and tomorrow when you want."

Third person

And just like the others they were all entranced by (y/n).