Nothing can Stop Me*

(y/n)'s pov

"So how are we going to split the teams," I asked. 'I guess Date tech and Shiratorizawa aren't here yet.' We all looked at each other waiting for someone to suggest something. "Well who's playing?" I asked just to see how many people we had. 

From Aoba Johsai there was just Oikawa, since he failed to convince Iwaizumi. From Nekoma there was Kuroo, Kenma, Yaku, and Inuoka. Fukurodani only Bokuto and Akaashi were going to play. All of the boys from Karasuno were willing to play but they decided for the first round they'd put in Kageyama, Tsukishima, Hinata, Nishinoya and Ennoshita.

"You sure you don't want to play Iwaizumi?"

He looked up at me after I had asked my question then got up and said, "Okay I'll join."

"Nice...I'm going to put everyone's names into a randomizer to decide the teams," I said, "If that's okay with everyone." No one said anything against it so I pulled out my phone and did it. 

Team 1: Oikawa, Kenma, Ennoshita, Yaku, Inuoka, Bokuto, and Iwaizumi

Team 2: Kuroo, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Hinata, Akaashi, Nishinoya, and myself. 

"So what position do you play?" Nishinoya asked.

"Whatever you need me to play," I said back with confidence in my voice. 

I blended in pretty well with my team. We beat the other team so badly that they didn't even get a point. "Good game," I said when we finished. Bokuto and Oikawa insisted that I should be put on their team and we have a rematch. They traded Inuoka over who seemed disappointed but happy to face off against me again. 

Same result. My blocks were solid, receives were perfect, sets were on point, and my spikes were powerful. We played several more rounds until Kenma pointed out that the team that would win was whoever had me which meant there was no point because the outcome was predetermined. 

While the boys began to talk about how I did this, that or whatever I began to walk off towards the cliff. 

Daichi's pov

"Mannn I can't believe (y/n) blocked my spike," Bokuto pouted. 

Kuroo laughed, "Do you deserve to be in the top 5 still."

Bokuto threw a fistful of sand at Kuroo's face, "Of course I do!" 

'Where's (y/n) going?' I quietly followed behind the girl who stopped at the edge of the cliff that overlooked both the beach and ocean. She sat down and started talking, "Isn't it a nice view? Its way better when the sun is setting. Why don't you come take a seat next to me?" I was a bit confused till she looked back and said, "I knew someone was following me. It was a good attempt to be quiet." I went over by her and sat down next to her but a little further back from the edge. 'I can't believe she's fine sitting here with her legs just dangling off. Its like she's teasing the ocean.'  "Aye your team is pretty good at volleyball Daichi."

"Haha, thanks (y/n) but you could probably beat them all on your own." I said back. 

"Maybe if volleyball wasn't a team sport I could," (y/n) replied. "You know what I could beat you at though."

"What?"

"Getting back to the beach first," she smirked. 'She clearly knows something that I don't.' She got up, "ready...set...go!" I dashed off back towards the guest housing and was surprised to see that she hadn't already passed me. I looked back to see that she was still on the cliff facing me and laughing.

"What's so funny?" I called to her but then she had jumped. "(y/n)!" I yelled running towards the cliff and off the edge without even thinking. 'Why did I jump??? '