*Chilling at the House

(y/n)'s pov

'Aww Kageyama looks so peaceful while he's sleeping.' I put in my airpods and set it to shuffle through my favorite playlist. I brushed some stray hair off his face. 'It's so-.' "So the wild beast is asleep?" I turned to see Tsukishima who had taken a seat right next to me on the couch. I nodded at him as I ran my fingers through Kageyama's hair. 

"You look a bit jealous Tsukishima," I teased. He rolled his eyes at me and turned the other way, just as he did I noticed his face get a little pink. I nudged Tsukishima, taking out one of my airpods. I held it out to the boy who looked down at it like it was a foreign object. "You don't have your headphones with you right now and I noticed you tend to have them on often so just take it," with that said Tsukishima gently took it from my hand and put it in. A few moments went by in silence which I interrupted, "Well...?"

"Your list is decent," Tsukishima said in a monotone voice. 

I copied his voice and said, "Your lying ability is decent."

"Oh so on top of whatever else you do, you're a lie detector?"

I nodded, "So wanna try that question again?"

He rolled his eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out at him then he said, "Okay okay. I really like your playlist (y/n)." Hearing that from him put a big smile on my face. I just happened I noticed that he had small bags under his eyes. I probably ended up staring for a little too long since Tsukishima asked, "Is there something wrong with my face?" I reached up with one hand, tracing one side with my index and middle finger, he flinched at first. 

Rather than answering his question I asked him, "Are your teammates not letting you sleep?" He seemed a little shocked that I had hit it right on the nail. "You look a little tired... Why don't you nap for a little? It's not like anything eventful is really happening." I went back to looking down at Kageyama when I suddenly felt something heavy on my shoulder.

Before I even said anything Tsukishima said, "Shut up." I chuckled and hummed in response to him. 'These boys are too cute when they're sleeping.'  I put my arm around Tsukishima's shoulder and I think he fell asleep pretty quickly.  I stopped brushing Kageyama's hair to check if my phone had gotten any notifications. 

"(y/n)?" I looked down to see that the raven haired boy was still drowsy but conscious. 

"Did you need something?" I grabbed a pillow and set it on my lap which I was going to use to hold stuff until Kageyama's head was suddenly on it. His face wasn't facing me anymore. I smiled and sat there for a few moments. Then I turned on the TV just for some noise even though I had my airpods in. 

~Mini time skip~

I was just sitting watching TV with the two boys still on me, when I heard footsteps approaching. It was Ennoshita, "Hey~" 'I don't think he realized that I was here. The boy jumped a little but then relaxed and made his way to the kitchen. "Do you mind grabbing me a bottled water?" 

"Not at all," the boy said. He came back to the living room at handed me my bottled water which I nearly chugged. I resealed the bottle, "Here, I'll put it on the table," he said as he reached his hand out towards me. He clearly didn't want to sit next to Tsukishima so he sat on the table in front of me while staying out of my view of the TV. 

"Thanks," I said smiling at him. I pulled out my airpod and turned off the TV so I could have a conversation with the boy. "Do you know what your team is going to be doing tomorrow?" I already knew the answer to this but wanted to make conversation with him. 

"I think we're having a joint practice." He said while looking up. "What're you going to be doing Miss (l/n)?" 

I waved my hand in front of me, "You can just call me (y/n), there's no need for such formalities. I think I'll probably drop by your guys practice tomorrow." He smiled at my last comment. 'Such a precious smile.' Tsukishima had got up, "Good morning Tsukishima," I joked. He kinda smiled and said bye to both Ennoshita and I.  "I wonder when Kageyama is going to wake up."

"Last night Tanaka and Nishinoya were both having a pillow fight and making a lot of noise. None of us really got a ton of sleep except for Hinata who just went to bed as soon as he finished dinner." 

"That's surprising. Mostly because he seems to be the one with the most amount of energy on your team... in games." I said. "I hope I'm not keeping you away from where the fun is right now."

"Oh no you're not," Ennoshita said, "I think they were going to play some volleyball."

"That sounds like fun."

"Did you want to go play?"

I thought about it for a sec and then told him sure and that I'd be right out. I shook Kageyama's shoulder gently and he looked up at me. "Hey I'm going to go play some volleyball with the others outside... Wanna go?" He nodded and said he wanted to join. 'I should probably let Kenma know I'm leaving the house. I ran up the stairs and burst into the room, startling Kenma a bit. "Sorry if I scared you! I'm going to go and play beach volleyball, wanna come?"

"I'll be out a little later," the two-tone haired boy said and I nodded. I left the room and went downstairs and out the doors. Ennoshita and Kageyama were both there. I jumped onto Ennoshita's back which startled him but he managed to catch me. 

"Letssss go!" I said acting a bit childish but only because the two boys I was currently with were not quite on the laid back side like Yamaguchi or Hinata.  The three of us made our way towards the beach volleyball area. "What's up," I said as I hopped off of Ennoshita's back. 

"Hey, hey, hey! If it isn't (y/n)!" Bokuto said as he stuck his arm around my shoulder. I reciprocated and laughed at him. "SOooo we were going to play a little bit of beach volleyball and since you're here and we have enough people we can play it like normal volleyball."

"Sounds like fun!" I said.

'This will be fun.'