Truth or Dare*

(y/n)'s pov

truth or dare!!" Tendou said. I had just thrown on a change of clothes (gray sweatshirt, black shorts, sports bra, and my (f/c) jacket). "We'll spin a bottle to decide who gets to ask truth or dare, and if you decline the truth or dare you strip." 

'Just the usual rules.'

"Well I'll spin the bottle first since the game was my idea!" Tendou said. So the game began. The dares had started with very childish ones at first like "Kageyama smile," or "Hold your breath," and stuff like that. 

'They're probably just waiting for me to make a move and get the game going. Everyone still has their clothes on too...'

The bottle was spun again for what felt like the 50th time since it last landed on me. Now it was my turn to ask and I knew who my target would be. "Truth or dare Akaashi," I said looking at him with an innocent smile. It fooled him into choosing dare and my plan was set in motion. "I dare you to sit on Bokuto's lap for the rest of the game." Bokuto's face started to turn red and Akaashi's got a little pink as he thought about what to do. He ended up taking off his Fukurodani Jacket and sending Bokuto into a sour mood. I spun the bottle and it landed on Akaashi who shot a grin at me. 

"Truth or Dare (y/n)?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss one of the people adjacent to you." He said. He probably was thinking that it'd get me to strip but he was out of luck. 'Decisions, decisions, I could either steal Hinata's first kiss (its pretty obvious he hasn't had it yet) or kiss Oikawa who seems like he's had a gf or two before.' I put my hand on Oikawa's cheek and pecked him on the lips. 'Surprisingly soft.' I turned back to see a bunch of jealous boys. I knew that none of them would've dared me to kiss them directly and they were probably upset I chose to kiss Mr. Playboy, who was staring at me in shock.

About 30 minutes later and a bunch of them had dropped out when it came to taking off the one thing keeping them from being naked. The only ones left were me, Oikawa, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Suga, and Tanaka (just barely). The next round Kuroo had eliminated Tanaka when he dared Tanaka to kiss Suga. Oikawa had only lost his jacket, as well as Akaashi and Suga. Bokuto and Kuroo were shirtless and I... 'Well I was fully clothed of course. I'm a veteran at the game.'  I was dealing out some pretty harsh dares but had a soft spot for Suga because he's nice and innocent and is just taking the brunt of all of Kuroo's dares. 

He would be taking another hit when Kuroo turned to me and dared me to give Suga a hickey. Since the circle had closed I was sitting next to the gray haired boy. "Is it okay with you Suga?" I asked. He nodded nervously. I leaned in towards him moved his shirt a little and sucked his collarbone as the other boys watched. After I was done there was a small mark which could easily be covered by his shirt, uniform or jacket. "Sorry about that." I said as I put my hand on my neck. 

"No problem," Suga said blushing a little. I had avoided hitting any of his sweet spots so things wouldn't get too weird.  A few rounds later and next thing you know everyone was shirtless but me who had only lost my jacket cause my dare was to clean the bathroom, thanks to Suga. 'Can't blame me for being lazy.' Now we had Suga sitting on Oikawa's lap, Oikawa braiding Kuroo's hair, and Akaashi holding Bokuto's hand. Suga was eliminated when Bokuto dared him to do 7 minutes in heaven with Daichi in front of the group. Oikawa was eliminated when Akaashi told him to give Kageyama a "nice long hug." 'I think Oikawa would have done it if Kageyama didn't lock himself in the bathroom.' I had now lost my sweatshirt when I was asked to give every guy and girl there a kiss cause I didn't feel like getting up. 'I totally would've done it if it was a smaller group and because there's loopholes to that.'

"Truth or dare?" Akaashi asked me while not only holding Bokuto's hand but sitting in his lap.

"Dare of course." I replied. 

"I dare you to..." he stopped to think for a second, "sit on Kuroo's lap till one of you are eliminated." I got up and sat in Kuroo's lap and smiled over at Akaashi to let him know that I wasn't planning on being eliminated anytime soon. I looked up at Kuroo who was trying to avoid eye contact with me. 'He looks so cute with the little braids in his hair. Hiding something is not going to be easy though.' I looked down at the scars on my wrists and managed to hide them by crossing my arms. 

The bottle landed on Bokuto now, "Do you have some rope or toy hand cuffs or something?" the boy asked. 

"Uh, yeah why?"

"Truth or Dare (y/n)?" 

"Dare..?" I said with a bit of uncertainty in my voice.

Bokuto was planning on helping out Akaashi in eliminating (y/n). "I dare you to cuff yourself to Akaashi for the rest of the game." Bokuto really thought that this would get (y/n) to strip. Instead I left the room grabbed a handcuff and clasped it around my right wrist and his left. I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice that Akaashi, Tsukishima, Ushijima, and Oikawa had noticed the scars. 

In the end I won the game with three pieces of clothing still left. However I had lost at keeping certain things hidden. 

BONUS BONUS:

"BAKAYAMA GET OUT OF THERE I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM," Hinata said standing outside of the bathroom. Oikawa had his arm winded back ready to throw a ball at Hinata. "PLEASE GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM." 

"No," Kageyama replied. 

"PLEASE OIKAWA IS GOING TO KILL ME," Hinata cried out, clawing at the door and rattling the handle. 

"How much longer are you gonna let this go on," (y/n) asks Akaashi. 

"5 more minutes," he asks me.

"Your dare your rules," (y/n) tells him to which he nods. "The longer you make it the more gay I'm going to think you are since you must like holding Bokuto's hand if you're willing to make this last for a while." 

"I promise I can get Tobio out of the bathroom," Oikawa pleaded to Akaashi, the latter looked at (y/n) and then to Oikawa.

"You have 30 seconds," Akaashi said. 

(y/n) sat watching as Oikawa's time ran out, and the third year setter proceeded to harass Hinata.