The Last Night

(y/n)'s pov

I got dressed wearing: 

**You can change the colors or use your own dress**

I left my (h/l)(h/c) hair down. I curled my lashes, put on some mascara, touched up my face, and I put on some light lipstick to give a more natural look. 

The boys all had tuxedos and dress pants given to them since my father gets free stuff from them. I let the team managers choose stuff out from my wardrobe since I had dresses to spare. I caught a ride down on one of the golf carts with Yachi and Kiyoko. When we got there some of the boys were already there but not everyone had got to the spot yet. 

After arriving everyone got seated at various tables that were put out, I was put on one with the managers. Then after everyone had arrived and was seated my father and mother gave speeches. I zoned out cause they had shown me their scripts so I already knew what they said. However it turned out my parents made a change in the script. Yachi poked me gently and said, "Your parents called you up to give a little speech." I got up from my chair gave my parents a panicked look and went up to the podium. 

"Good evening," I said they all replied with good evening with variations between nicknames they had for me, using my name or just good evening. I continued more relaxed since it was typical of me to wing things, "Sooo I didn't have a speech prepared so don't mind if any of my sentences are kinda off. From the time I first met you guys I could see potential in all of you. Even if you're not as good as your teammates everyone here came with the same goal which is to improve. It was a wonderful experience getting to go to your practices and watch you guys all improve. The work you've done here will reflect in your playing and has already. Since the time that you first started practice to these games each player sitting here today has improved." I heard some laughs and saw some of them elbow each other. "You guys haven't only improved your playing but you helped me improve. Spending time with you guys has helped me come out more and has brought me joy and happiness. Even if we only spent a few moments together you still had an impact on my life," I started tearing up a little and quickly wiped my eyes, "Aww man I'm really going to miss having you guys around. Although you guys can be annoying at times I'm going to miss all of you a lot. It was a pleasure having you guys here," my voice started cracking, "I hope we can stay in touch and that the friendships we all made here will continue on even after you leave." I started walking off but moved back to the podium, "OH and thanks mom and dad for giving me a last minute speech," I pointed at the two of them and the boys all laughed.

I returned to my table and Kiyoko gave me a tissue to dab the tears that were on my eyes. The food was good and I had like a bazillion dances. I chatted with everyone there and as the night went on I just got more anxious knowing this was the last time I'd see them. "I'm going to go take a break from this," I said to the managers. They all nodded and said okay and what not. I went out on to the beach sitting on a rock and staring up at the night sky. I began talking to myself, "I don't know if I should tell him/her what if he/she doesn't like me. I mean I've only known him/her for about a month. Besides we'll never get to see each other again right?"

Then I heard footsteps approaching and turned around to see-