*Early Exercise

(y/n) pov

I went upstairs and quickly changed into some athletic shorts and a (f/c) sports bra. I tied up my hair in a high ponytail, grabbed my thin gray jacket and athletic shoes. I ran down the stairs and out the door. "Hey Ushijima wait up!"

He stopped and turned around as I ran his way. "Hello (f/n)."

"Is it cool if I train with you guys for a little?" I asked, having to look up a lot since I'm not too tall. 

"Of course it is little (l/n)," a boy with bright red hair said while putting his hand on my head. "This should be interesting since your the daughter of two pros. I can't wait to crush you," I chuckled at his benign threat.

"Tendou your going to scare her," another boy caught up, pulling me away from Tendou, "My name's Eita Semi." 

Tendou crossed his arms, "You're no fun Semisemi... I was just playing with her." 

I felt an arm around wrap around my shoulders...to my surprise it was Ushijima's and he pulled me towards him. "Behave. Remember the reason why we're here." ' Not gonna lie but this feels nice. My face is probably a couple shades pinker.' Once we reached the gym we all put down our stuff and were going to run around the perimeter of the island. 

As soon as we started running Ushijima and I had pulled ahead significantly. 

'Maybe I should go faster... No. I like having his company'

~Timeskip~

Ushijima's pov

As we ran I was just minding my own business, looking only ahead, but I couldn't keep my eyes from falling on (y/n). The way her (h/c) hair bobbed, the way the sun shone onto her (e/c) eyes, and her perfectly toned body. She had toned abs, legs, and arms. 

'What is that on her arms?' I looked towards her wrists. 'I can't see it clearly cause we're running right now but it looks like there's a few scars. I'll ask her about it once we get back. '

"So how do you like things here Ushijima?"

"It's a nice property (y/n)."

"Mhm... if only I had friends to bring here," she said between breaths, mumbling the last part.

"I didn't quite hear what you said," I locked eyes with her before she turned away. 

"Oh I just agree with you that its a nice property and I like it here," she quickly spat out, "well it looks like we're almost back."

"That was pretty quick."

"Yeah..." she quickly threw her jacket back on, "I'm going to go check on the Date tech boys now but I'll see you later." She began to run towards the football field.

"Wait!" I called to her. 'Damn it. She didn't hear me.'

Kenji's pov

'Hmm. I wonder what (y/n) is up to rn.'

"Hey Aone! Hi Kenji!" (y/n) yelled. The two of us waved to her. 'Aone acts differently around (y/n). Its so odd to see him being genuinely nice to someone who he could possibly end up facing during our training-' 

"KENJI WHY ARE WE CONDITIONING WHEN ITS A FREE DAY?" Kanji said, interrupting my train of thought. 

"Well are we the best in the Miyagi prefecture?" I asked. Kanji thought about the question. "Oh my gosh the answer is so obvious!!!" I turned to see that Aone was now chatting with (y/n). 'Seeing those two talking kinda hurts.'