*Vacation Has Been Ruined

' ' = thoughts

(Y/N) POV

'I'm so bored right now...' After I had finished up the last of my work I flopped onto the bed, sprawling myself out. I then stuck my airpods in my ears and began listening to (favorite song) out of boredom. I closed my eyes and tapped my finger to the beat of the song. 'I have nothing better to do right now so I could transpose this or write the notes for it.'  Right before getting up to grab my laptop my attention was caught by the sound of footsteps. I assumed it was my father, I quickly sat up, combed my (h/l) messy hair with my fingers and pulled out my airpods. 

Knock Knock Knock

"Come in," I called, sitting in my bed, putting down my phone to make it seem like I was busy. 

"Guess what my dear (f/n)," my father said excitedly as the he flung my door open. 'Did they bring another suitor over cause I swear if they did I'm chucking him out my window,'  I thought. 

"What?" I responded hesitantly, not knowing what was going to come out of my father's mouth. 

"We're going to the private island because your mother and I will be training various high school volleyball teams from Japan. You'll get to relax there in peace for a portion of your summer."

Pretending to be interested I said, "Really?! That's going to be great," I smiled at my father who was happy that I was happy.

My father Takeo then began to make his way out before popping his head back in the door way and saying, "Oh and we'll be leaving later today so begin packing anything you need. The island already has your clothes and other toiletries so just worry about other things."

As soon as he left the room I flopped back down, scrolling through instagram on my phone. 'Everyone seems to have plans and stuff but me. I guess it won't be so bad to go with them.' 

~Time skip to the private island~

"(Y/N), your father is calling for you."

'Five more minutes...'

"(Y/N) get up right now! You must greet the players," my mother said. 

"I'm up, I'm up," I quickly got out of bed and pulled on a (f/c) cropped hoodie, denim shorts, and tied my (h/c) into a ponytail. I slid down on the stair railing then putting on my black running shoes and went outside.

"Welcome boys," my father said in his low voice, "As you know your teams have been selected for a special training camp here for the summer." I started jogging over to where my father was standing and looked at the different uniforms. Karasuno, Aobajohsai, Date tech, Fukurodani, Nekoma, and Shiratorizawa... "(y/n), how nice of you to join us," my father said as he turned around to acknowledge my presence.  "My daughter (f/n) will be taking you boys on a tour around the island," Takeo said while putting an arm around me once I got to his side, "I hope you enjoy your time here!" All the boys thanked us for having them in unison. 

'This is not a vacation.'

Bonus:

Takeo: Vacation on the private island-

(y/n): So uh...that was a lie