All Over the Place

(y/n)'s pov

Daichi?! "What were you doing in the storage shed?" I asked. Then I remembered that he walked in and Kuroo dragged him off. 

"I forget," He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Thanks for getting me out (y/n). It was getting pretty hot in there," Daichi said. 'Hot because you were in there-for so long. (0-0)'

"No problem," I replied as I made my way back to the living room to return to my nap.

Daichi's pov

"Daichi!" Sugawara came running over, "Where were you?" 

I laughed nervously, "In the storage shed," He tilted his head but didn't ask about it. "(y/n) had to get me out cause it was locked."

Sugawara looked at me with a grin on his face, "It's pretty obvious what you think of (y/n)." I laughed at his remark but let him continue, "You know that camp is almost halfway through and we really only see her on weekends."

It just hit me when he said that. "Well I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees her that way and that makes things harder for me and you," I nudged Suga. Sugawara knew I was right but just laughed at the comment I made. 

~Mini timeskip~

(y/n)'s pov

After napping for around 30 minutes more I woke up to see a bottled water on the table. Next to the water was a note, "From Kyoutani," it read. I got up from the couch and began to look around the area till I spotted him. I shook the water bottle and said, "Thanks." He hummed in response, still sitting in the hot tub. "How come you're not with the rest of your teammates," I asked as I took a seat on the ground, only dipping my legs in the water.

"I got bored," He replied simply. The boy looked up at me for a moment before returning his gaze back down at the water. 

"Wellll since you got me a drink can I get you something to snack on Kyou?" I asked. He nodded and I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a couple popsicles from the freezer and returned to the hot tub. 

I handed the second year his popsicle as he said, "You can call me Kentarou," his voice kind of trailed off at the end but I caught what he said. 

The two of us ate our popsicles in a comfortable silence. I reached my hand out by Kyoutani who looked confused at first and blushed a little. "Pass me your stick," I said holding back a laugh that threatened to come out after realizing what he interpreted my action to be. He gave me his popsicle stick and I went inside to throw them both away. 

After I threw away the popsicle sticks I ran into Tendou, "Join me for a walk (l/n) junior."

"Sure...Tendie," I stuck my tongue out and the red head laughed at the nickanme. 

"You knowww Mini (l/n), you should come watch Shiratorizawa's practice more often," He said, "Why do you hang around Karasuno so muchhh?"

"I try to make it even but I don't think your coach particularly likes me being around," I rubbed the back of my neck. 

"Who cares?" Tendou said, "Besides aren't we the guests? So you as a host should be following through with guests requests."

"You're right on point there Tendie butttttttt as a host I should show respect towards my guests," I said. He gave me this 'look' so I added, "However I will drop by more often."

"(y/n)," someone called. I turned my head to see Ushijima, "Wanna go on a run?"

"Sure," I replied, "I'll catch ya later Tendie."

"See you Mini (l/n)," Tendou said, "Wakatoshi don't kill the girl with your ridiculously fast pace." With that he left singing some song that I'd heard him sing before but I forget how it goes. 

"Do you really think you can make me go running?"

"No," He said right before picking me up so I was on his back, "You're going to help me build up my stength." 

"Ohhhh okay, gotchu," I said before pointing at the path ahead, "Letssss go!" After running for around fifteen minutes he was still going strong and making progress fast. "Hey let me know if I get to heavy," I said into his ear, he nodded. "So you're on a first name basis with Tendie..."

"Aren't you on a first name basis with some of the others?" He continued running, "and you seem to be on nicknames with other people..."

"Aww are you jealous you don't get a nickname," I said messing up his hair a little. "I could call you...Toshijima," I laughed and he stopped, "Ushi? 'Toshi? Waka??? WilL yOu EveR sAY YeS?"

" 'Toshi works," He replied then getting back to his normal running pace. "(y/n) what'll you be doing tomorrow?"

"I'll be dropping by your practice since Tendie was bothering me about that haha."

~Timeskip~

When we got back Wakatoshi crouched down a little so that it was easier for me to get off his back, "Well that was fun...at least for me," I said.

"Yes it was," He replied.

"(y/n) come play volleyball with us!" Koganegawa called while waving me over to where he, Aone, and Futakuchi were. 

"Guess I gotta go 'Toshi," I gave him a quick hug and jogged over to the three boys from Date tech. "Koganegawa you're a setter right?" He nodded, "So since you're a setter you can play with Aone and I'll go with Futakuchi. Let's get started."

Fight for Her Heart(Haikyuu x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara