Surprise

(y/n)'s pov

Suga put his arm around me and I put my arm over his shoulders. I kept my head tilted back and faced away from him so he wouldn't realize my nose was bleeding. I bit down on my lip to keep my mind off of the pain. Both the physical and mental damage that had been done. 

When we got up to my room I noticed that the door across my room was shut. This was a reminder for me that I wasn't alone anymore.

The silver haired boy helped me get onto my bed, "Do you need an ice pack or bandages or anything," he asked concerned. 

I pointed towards a pill bottle on my desk and he quickly grabbed it and handed it to me. I popped a couple of the painkillers into my mouth swallowing them without needing to use water. "I need a change of clothes." 

He went to my closet. Luckily the drawers were labeled. He grabbed me some pajamas and handed it to me. He was about to head out the door, "Hey I don't mind," I said. I quickly changed into the dry clothes, putting the wet clothes into a bag then tossing it to the side of the hamper. 

Suga came and sat on the edge of my bed. I rested my head on his shoulder. "So I'm guessing your sister isn't the nicest person in the world."

I shook my head, "Mhm...that also would apply to her husband and Troy."

"So I'm guessing you and Troy dated based off of her earlier comment."

"Yeah... we did but lets not talk about that." 

"Are you going to be okay with your sister being in the same house as you (y/n)?"

"I'll be okay. I'll text you if anything happens Suga." I grabbed his phone from his pocket and put my contact information on his phone. I smiled at him, having more energy since the pain medicine started to kick in. 

About five minutes later the door opened and an angry Inari came in. 'Oh shi-'  She went straight for Suga and pinned him down on my bed. "Who else saw it (y/n)?" she asked holding down the boy. 

"No one."

"No I know someone else saw what was going on!" She yelled. Sugawara just watched since he couldn't do anything with Inari holding his wrists."Spill it boy!"

I looked down at Suga and back at Inari, "No one Inari." I could see her looking Sugawara up and down. "Inari get off of him or I'll tell-"

"Tell Akio?" She traced the side of Sugawara's face with her finger, "He doesn't mind. As long as I'm happy he is." She looked up at me and got off, "Well I'll be on my way. I'm bored in here." Then she left the room, slamming the door on her way out. 

Note~

Well I've caught up and done my double days (14 in a week) and so now I'm going to switch over to a schedule sorta. I still have stuff going on up until the 28th of May. Until the 28th I will update on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. There will be 1-2 chapters coming out a day on those days. After the 28th till sometime in June I believe I can do regular updates (one a day). Depending on the coronavirus situation my schedule could go 2 ways. 

1: Coronavirus is still here and I take online classes. 
- updating days will be Tuesdays and Thursdays
-I'll update it with 1-2 chapters on those days

2: Coronavirus is gone everything is normal 
- updating days will be on Wednesdays and Sundays 
-There will be an occasional Friday update
-There will be 2 full weeks of weekdays(for now) when I will be unable to make updates.

Just so you guys aren't aware I am still in school. I have after school and out of school obligations. These include band, sports, and volunteer work. If coronavirus lasts longer that will free up my schedule from most of my obligations. However I will still have classwork which does take time. 

Anyways I'm very happy that this has gotten over 360 reads (at this current point in time) and we hit 10 votes! 

Someone still has the chance to be the first person to comment. I probably sound like a broken record but... I would still like any feedback you have to offer and ideas or suggestions!

I know I haven't really touched on the subject but I hope everyone is doing well during these times. It may be a rough time for some of us and very difficult but know that overcoming this will make us stronger people! You can say that you survived quarantine without losing your sanity (XD)

I love you all! <3

~Ashenrose