What we do when the Parents are Gone

Third person

During dinner (y/n) and Kyoutani made small talk, Iwaizumi and Yahaba were nearby in case anything went south. The rest of the teams were all chatting together in large groups. The managers were all together as well. (Y/n) got a message on her phone saying that her sister, her sister's husband and her ex were leaving now. This made (y/n) extremely happy and put a small smile on Kyoutani's face. 

After they all ate Mrs. (l/n) and Mr. (l/n) along with the coaches helped set up a bunch of tents on the beach. They all took note on how much the high schoolers loved spending time there and decided they could stay there for the weekend. Around 5 people could fit in each tent however due to there being 66 including (y/n). Due to this (y/n) ended up with their own tent.

Once all the adults were gone the children all gathered in the living room. To have a cult mee-I mean to play games.

(y/n)'s pov

"Shall we play some games?" Tendou asked. Everyone remembered what happened the last free day and could only imagine what game he had in mind. Tendou looked around, "Don't worry we're not playing truth or dare again." At the sound of that a bunch of boys let out sighs of relief. "Let's play kiss, marry, slap." 'At least this won't have dares.'

Oikawa raised his hand wanting to start, "(y/n) your options are Iwa-chan, Kyoutani, and me."

"Hmm...I don't know if I like the last option," I said jokingly which caused Oikawa to pout. "Kiss Iwa-chan, marry kyoutani and slap you." I laughed after finishing my sentence. I was sitting right next to Kyoutani and I noticed he looked away from me, probably to hide the blush I saw on his face. 

'I'll admit it was fun at first but then the game got boring.'

I got up from my spot in the circle and went to the pantry and grabbed a box. I then returned to the gigantic circle the boys trying to take a peak at what is in the box. I pulled out some pocky, "Wouldn't this be more fun?"

I apologize for the really short chapter (which I will add onto later in the future). However I needed to save all the good stuff to give you guys a long chapter next time. :D

~Ashenrose