Preparation

(y/n)'s pov

"We can play capture the flag," I suggested. Most of the boys agreed to the idea and we counted off splitting into 6 teams. 

Team 1: Ushijima, Yachi, Hinata, Iwaizumi, Semi, Lev
Team 2: Oikawa, Bokuto, Sugawara, Kageyama, Kunimi, (y/n)
Team 3: Kuroo, Tsukishima, Kenma, Yamaguchi, Goshiki, Yukie
Team 4: Daichi, Akaashi, Ennoshita, Tendou, Kindaichi, Kiyoko
Team 5: Aone, Asahi, Yaku, Yahaba, Shirabu, Kaori
Team 6: Futakuchi, Koganegawa, Yamamoto, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kyoutani

Each team chose their flag color, mine took blue. We each then headed to our bases and ours had the rock from last time. 

Every team is allowed 5 minutes of planning. The rules were if you're shot you must go back to your base then you can go out again. If you're shot while holding the flag of your team or another you must drop it where you were shot (not throw it). Of course along with some more. 

"We should have 2 people guarding the flag while 4 others go out looking for the enemy team flags," Kageyama suggested. "Oikawa and Kunimi can watch the flag while the rest of us go."

"What if Kunimi and Kageyama stay and watch while the rest of us go out," Oikawa said glaring at Kageyama. Kageyama returned the glare which then turned into a stare off. 

"Guys, guys, guys," Sugawara stepped between the two of them, "I'll stay here with Kunimi while the rest of you guys go." 

"Aww you're so nice Sugawara," Oikawa said then adding an unnecessary comment, "If only you could rub it off on Tobio-chan." 

"Okay so for the 4 people who are out maybe they could pair up?" I asked. 

"(y/n) and I will pair up," Kou said wrapping his arm around me. I nodded smiling up at him.

"Who said that?" Oikawa asked.

"I did!"

"Well if two people came back then they can pair up rather then trying to find your partner in the forest," I said just to make things fair. "Also I don't mind trading off with Suga and Kunimi," I said looking at the two boys who were already sitting. 

"We should come up with a team name," Oikawa said.

"Why?" Kunimi, Kageyama, and I asked in unison. 

"Yeah!" Bokuto said, "We can be team Owl!" I laughed at his suggestion while Oikawa and Kageyama rolled their eyes. Suga stifled his laugh while saying it was a nice name. Kunimi just face palmed at the thought of being team Owl. 

"What about the setters minus Kunimi and Bokuto?" Kageyama said. Bokuto was infuriated about being left out. Kunimi didn't really seem to care.

"I think we should be 'the winners' since we're gonna win," Oikawa said, "I mean we have (y/n) on our team." We all thought about the name. 

"Eh," I said, "We can think of something better can't we?" Kunimi and Suga nodded. 

'I might have one name in mind...'