Psycho Sister

Kuroo's pov

I was just sitting in the living room at (y/n)'s mansion waiting for her. Suddenly out of no where Inari comes and just sits on my lap. "Hey Kuroo~ Whatcha up to?" She leaned in close to my face. 'What's her deal?'

"Nothing," I said in a monotone voice. I pulled out my phone and was about to open it up when she snatched it out of my hand. 'This girl is seriously pissing me off.' "Give it back Inari. I'm not in the mood," I growled.

She put it down on the table, just out of my reach, "You hurt my feelings Kuroo."She repositioned herself so she was practically straddling me. 'What in the world!!!'  "Come on...lets have some fun." 

"Get off Inari," I said firmly. She started to comb my hair using her fingers. I swatted her hand away and she looked at me a bit annoyed. Inari put a hand on my thigh moving it up and down. I repeated myself, "Get off."

"I think its time for the kitten to quiet down." She said as she put her hand over my mouth. 

'What's on her hand? Whatever is over my mouth doesn't feel like her hand...'

I tried to push her off but to no avail. I heard the door open and close in the distance. 'I'm feeling tired and I can't say anything...'

~Timeskip~

'What's that sound?'

I opened my eyes and turned my head to see (y/n) playing the flute. The sound of it was so calming. I tried to sit up but it took so much energy I just flopped right back. She turned while still playing and looked down at me. 

'She's good at sports and music. What else is this girl hiding?'

After she finished the piece, she hastily put away her instrument she came over by the bed, resting on her knees next to the bed on the floor. "How are you feeling?" (y/n) asked. I looked at her because the answer was obvious. 'I was feeling pretty crappy.' "Guess I already know." 

"So what happened before you came," I asked in a raspy voice. 

"Well I'm pretty sure I came in right after you blacked out so nothing," (y/n) said she then looked away from me, "If only I came sooner."

"How long before I can get back to my day?" I asked trying to get it off her mind. 

(y/n) looked at me and the state I was in, "Maybe half an hour?" I sighed and looked back up at the ceiling. 

"What are you going to do?" I asked. 

"Chores," (y/n) replied. 

"Seriously?"

(y/n) walked around the bed to the other side and hopped on, "Nah I'll stay with you," she smiled. Blush crept up on my face. She sat with her back against the wall. I attempted to sit up next to her but failed. (Y/n) helped pull me up and I rested my head on her shoulder. "Comfortable?"

"Yeah..."

~Timeskip~

"Hey Kuroo wake up... Its been about half an hour." 

"Five more minutes," I said with my eyes still shut. I felt her shift on the bed.

(y/n) wrapped her arms around me, "Wake uppp." 

I reciprocated and told her that I was up. The two of us made our way down and towards the beach since like the other free day Karasuno, Fukurodani, and Nekoma were at the beach. This time however so were the two other schools. 

"Hey (y/n) is here!" Nishinoya yelled as he made his way towards her and myself. The two of them did some special handshake and the three of us continued walking towards the rest of the people.