An Eventful End to the Game

Kageyama's pov

'Damn! Oikawa was shot and they won't stop firing in my direction.' I was standing behind a tree with my gun loaded but I couldn't shoot since Tsukishima and Yamaguchi just kept firing at me. I closed my eyes trying to think what to do. 'I could try staying low but I'm too tall so that's not an option. What if run quickly to the next tree while shooting...that wouldn't work. Maybe I could climb the tr-'

"Kageyama go out now!" I opened my eyes to see (y/n) running while shooting. She was creating a distraction for me so I quickly ran out and grabbed the flag and ran all the way back to base without looking back. By the time I got back I was panting hard with the flag in hand. 

Oikawa snatched it from me, "Even though I'm upset from being on your team, you were able to capture their flag and you're my teammate so I guess its fine for now." The third year then nudged Kunimi who had been pretty quiet since the start of the game. "Your turn lazy." Kunimi got up and began to head off in the direction that I had came from. 

Kunimi's pov

'Now that I'm actually up I don't know if I want to do this...' "Kunimi!" I turned to see (y/n). "We just took out Kuroo's team so now let's look for another one. I know that Ushijima's team has their base in that direction so maybe we can head there and see if Bokuto and Suga need help." I nodded and the two of us began to walk that way. 

After walking for a little while we spotted the two third year boys. They waved us over and said to be quiet. "What's the plan?" (y/n) asked. Bokuto and Suga looked at each other with expressions that I can't even describe.

"The plan is to win!" Bokuto said. 

"That's not a plan," I said. 

"Well we co-"

"Drop your weapons!" Semi said pointing his guns at us. 

"There goes our chance," Sugawara said putting his gun down on the ground. Then at the speed of light, (y/n) popped up and knocked Semi's gun away then aiming her's at him.

"Hey, hey, hey! We still have a chance after all!" Bokuto exclaimed. The owl haired male then took Semi's guns and emptied the water out and handed it back to Semi. 

(y/n) went behind him then went up on her toes and whispered something to the setter. He hesitantly nodded then (y/n) motioned for us to follow. She had us stop in some bushes that were a little bit away from their base. (y/n) continued walking behind the third year setter from Shiratorizawa.

"Shot again Semi?" Hinata asked. The Karasuno first year manager wasn't there anymore but now Lev and Ushijima were there along with Hinata. 

(y/n)'s pov

I used Semi as a human shield firing at Lev and Ushijima first since they were larger targets than Hinata. "Come out!" I yelled back to the bushes. Bokuto ran out firing at Hinata along with Sugawara. Kunimi didn't see anything to do so he just stood there. "Get the flag back to base Kunimi!" I yelled in all the chaos. I knew he was lazy but I trusted him. He ran over to the flag and grabbed it then began making his way back to our base. I was able to take out Ushijima leaving Bokuto and Sugawara to get Hinata and Lev. I ran after Kunimi covering him just so that we wouldn't lose the flag. "We're almost there," I said. 

Kunimi was panting and covered in sweat. 'You knowww...now that I really think about it this is probably the most energy I've seen him use and I'll probably ever see him use.'  I grabbed his free and hand basically began dragging him along. Within a few minutes we had finally made it back to base. "You got him to run?!" Oikawa looked shocked. Kageyama and Oikawa's jaws dropped. Kunimi had put his hands on his knees and was bent over. 

I wrapped one of his arms around me, "Hey you gotta stand straight up or at least don't bend over." He glanced down at me nodding his head while breathing hard still. "Oikawa want to trade off with him?" Oikawa nodded and made his way to me, "I'll meet you at the center tree," I said. I walked Kunimi over to Kageyama once he wasn't panting as hard. "See you when the game has been won!" 

With that I disappeared back into the forest. 

Oikawa's pov

"Oikawa!" I turned to see Bokuto and Sugawara. "Since all four of us working together seems to work maybe we should do that from now on," Sugawara suggested. I nodded as well as Bokuto. 

"I'm back," (y/n) said, "Aone and Futakuchi's teams have already been eliminated so we should start looking for Daichi's team." We began to wander around the forest looking for the other team in the game. 

"I see Oikawa!" Kindaichi's voice said from the bushes. I fired at him and the manager from Karasuno. Shooting her was no big deal to me since she would always ignore me. 

"I'm going to get you AKGHAASHIII!" Bokuto yelled while firing randomly at the surrounding area. 

"Do I look like Akaashi?" Tendou said as he came out of hiding drenched in water.   

"Tendou, Kindaichi, Kiyoko! Get back to base and help Ennoshita," Karasuno's captain yelled firing at Sugawara. 

(y/n)'s pov

"Oikawa and Sugawara follow Tendou and the others to base!" I said, "Kou I want you to cover them and get Daichi and Akaashi."

"What will you do?" Oikawa asked. 

"I'm going to get Kunimi and Kageyama," I said as I began to run back to our base. Once I had got the two first years we made our way back to where Bokuto was. Kunimi joined Bokuto in shooting at Daichi and Akaashi. "Sugawara watch out!" I grabbed the boy and pulled him behind a tree. Kageyama began to distract the other team while Oikawa and Sugawara fired at them. After that Bokuto and Kunimi began to distract and fire at the opposing team too. I quickly ran in and grabbed the flag, "I got it!"

"Run!" Oikawa yelled. 

I was running for my life with the flag in hand. 'The game is almost over...the game is almost over...I'm almost there-!' "(y/n) behind you!" I heard a voice yell. I was shot but Oikawa quickly ran in and grabbed the flag right where I dropped it. He made it back to base and we had won the game. 

Final score:

Team 1: Took out Team 5
Team 2 (Winners): Took out Teams 1, 3, and 4
Team 3: Took out none
Team 4: Took out Team 6
Team 5: Took out none
Team 6: Took out none

Even though some of the boys disliked each other we all came in for a group hug since we had won.