*Nightmare Then Netflix

**TRIGGER WARNING PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION**

yOu HAvE bEeN wARNeD~

(y/n)'s pov

"Hey (y/n) we don't want to hang with you anymore"

"Why?"

"We found someone who's better than you."

"Can't we still be friends???"

"What I mean is we don't want to be friends with you anymore. Don't even try to hangout with us 'cause we don't want a loser. You'll never be good enough"

'Why is everyone fading away?' "Don't leave me! I don't want to be alone!" I stood in the empty space just watching the figures fade. 

Behind me I saw something silver and shiny on the ground. I picked it up to realize it was a razor blade. Shortly after I had picked it up I saw cuts reopening on my arms and I dropped the blade out of shock. I began scooting backwards on the ground till I fell over the edge. Then everything faded to black.

Why? 

Was this what I deserved?
What am I even worth?

***Safe now-ish****

I gasped for air as I sat up, then I reached for my phone to check the time. "5:00? I barely got 5 hours of sleep..." I wiped some stray tears on my face and could feel my heart racing.  I changed into some ripped jeans and a cropped white shirt which was tied in the front. I clipped up half my hair and grabbed a thin gray jacket. 

I went outside just to take a little walk when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down at it and read the notification. 

Father
Today will be a free day for the boys so make sure you socialize and all that stuff you kids do these days. The coaches and I will be in a conference for basically the whole day. 

I sighed and began to walk to one of the vending machines in the guest mansion area. 'I could really go for some (favorite candy) and (favorite drink) right now.' I inserted the money and got my stuff and was just going to head back to the second mansion. 

"Morning (y/n)."

"Good morning A-"

"Just call me Keiji" the dark haired setter said.

"Okay," I put my candy in my jacket pocket, "So... Keiji what are you doing out this early?"

He came closer to me, "I just woke up early and didn't want to wake up the rest of my team. What about you?" 

"Snack run," I lied, I was really out here for some fresh air but just ended up getting some stuff, "Well I was just about to go back inside do you want to join me?"

"Sure," Akaashi replied cooly. 

I went upstairs with my snacks and drinks and as I did I said, "You can chill down there or join me in my room if you want. I'm just going to watch some TV."

Akaashi's pov

I could feel the blush creeping onto my face after what she had just said. Without even thinking I had told her, "I'll come up." 'Did she realize what it sounded like with how she worded it?'

When I entered her room she was already sitting on her bed with her back resting against some pillows propped up against the wall. She had already turned on the TV and was searching through Netflix to find a movie to watch. I decided to sit close to the edge on the other side of the bed. 

"If you sit that close to the edge you might fall off during the movie Keiji," she laughed at the fact that I was barely on the bed. She continued to look through movies until she landed on one called (favorite movie on netflix(IF YOU CHOSE HAIKYUU THERES A BONUS AT THE BOTTOM)) . I had moved in a little bit, not wanting to get too close and becoming a nervous wreck like Hinata before a match. She patted on a spot right next to her and looked at me. I moved right to that spot.

'What is this weird feeling?'

"Hey Keiji."

 I hummed in response. 

"Mind if I rest my head against your shoulder?" (y/n) said quietly, her (e/c) eyes gazing into mine. 

"Not at all."

'It feels nice like when we win games but its not quite the same.'

I glanced down at (y/n)'s face. 

'She fell back asleep?'

There was a strand of hair on her face which I softly pushed back. 

'She looks so peaceful. Her (h/c) hair just falls so perfectly and she's just so beautiful. '

I put one arm around her shoulder and continued watching the movie as she slept with her head on my shoulder. 

...

'Why is she tired?'

...

'Why did she look like she'd just cried?'

...

'I have so many questions for you (f/n) (l/n) but I know it's none of my business.'

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"(Y/N) ARE YOU UP!!!"

BONUS:

Akaashi: What show is this?

(y/n): Haikyuu, its about a bunch of boys who play volleyball.

Akaashi: Don't they look kinda like us?

(y/n): I don't knowww what you're talking about

Akaashi: they have the same names

(y/n): its just a coincidence .

Akaashi: what about the scho-

(y/n): ITS JUST A COINCIDENCEEEEEE