Hanging with Inarizaki

(y/n)'s pov

I grabbed some stuff from the closet and made my way to the two master bedrooms. I knocked on the door to the first one. "Come in!" A voice called from inside. When I got in the room I noticed that Terushima had taken the bed while two of his friends Bobata and Futamata were on futons on the ground.

"Just dropping off some stuff," I said placing a bin onto the bed. 

The captain came over by me, "Thanks (y/n)! Perhaps you'd like to hangout for a little?" His offer was rather tempting and I might've accepted if it weren't for two other boys in the room and the fact I had one more room to go.

"Maybe another time," I said knowing very well there may or may not be another time. The three of them thanked me and I went into the next room. "Hey I came to drop off some stuff," I said as I went in. On a couple of futons the Miya twins were sitting while Kita and Ojiro were making conversation on the bed. 

Kita got up and walked over to me taking the bin with stuff in it, "Thank you (y/n)."

"(y/n) you're good at volleyball right?" Osamu asked. I nodded hesitantly then he continued, "You should practice with Inarizaki."

"Maybe I'll drop by if that's okay with your captains," The two nodded, "What time?"

"Tomorrow at 6 am," Kita said.

"I'll be there," I replied before leaving the room.

Third person pov

"(y/n) is kinda cute," Atsumu said while on his phone.

"Remember why we're here," Kita said firmly to the setter, even though internally he agreed with the boy. The boy with black tips got up and made his way to the door, "We won't have practice this evening."

"Did you two make him cancel," Ojiro asked looking at the twins. 

"No," Osamu said.

(y/n)'s pov

"Let me help you with the futons," I said to the two Johzenji managers. After I left my room and ran into Kita, "What're you up to Kita?"

"I was just looking for you," He said, "What are you going to be doing?"

"I normally just wander around," I said and I grabbed his hand, "Why don't you come with me?" Kita didn't say yes but he didn't say no either and was following me so I'll assume that's a yes. I dragged him all the way to the beach where Kuroo and Bokuto were. "Hey guys," I said waving with my free hand.

"Hey, hey, hey it's (y/n)," Bokuto said and while he was distracted the volleyball hit him in the head. I had to stifle a laugh from the sight of one of the top aces getting hit in the head.

"(y/n) since we have enough people want to play some volleyball," Kuroo said. Based on the way he worded it I'm just gonna assume he knows who Kita is. 

"Okay, me and Kita against the two of you," I said picking up the ball from the ground, "I'll serve first."

"That's not fair," Kuroo said making his way towards me, trying to take the ball away, "You'll just win the whole game with your serves."

"(y/n) is that good at serving," Kita asked causing Kuroo and I to freeze for a moment.

Kuroo looked shocked at first but then remembered, "You've never seen (y/n) play." As soon as Kuroo finished his sentence I elbowed him and got up dragging Kita with me. "That's not fair," the messy haired boy pouted.

"Too bad," I said sticking out my tongue and moving my hair in his face, copying the look of his hair. 

Kita's pov

'I doubt her serve is as powerful as they say. Maybe they just suck that much. '

(y/n) served, the ball landing just on the line and going right past Bokuto. "No fair (y/n)," the owl-haired ace said. 

"Kou I know you're good at volleyball so I'm not going to go easy on you," the (h/c) haired girl said. 'Just as they said we-she won the game just from serves.' There were times when they were close to receiving the ball but it just didn't connect. 

"I was right, it was not fair," the bedhead Kuroo said.

"Maybe you guys just suck," She said shrugging causing the two third years to throw sand at her and stuff.

'I've never seen anyone with a serve like that. She's truly unique'

Out of no where Atsumu and Osamu had showed up. Atsumu started speaking, "Well that was quite something. Bokuto and Kuroo can trade out with 'Samu and I."

"You can't just make them-" I started.

"Sure. It'll be fun watching you two get beat by (y/n)," Kuroo said walking off to the side. Then we started playing again, this time Osamu and Atsumu caught on to receiving (y/n)'s serves. (y/n) was perfect with everything, serves, receives, sets, spikes it was amazing.

"Great job Kita," (y/n) said reaching her hand out for a high five.

"As much as I'd like to take the credit it was you who did the work," I said giving her a high five. 

She then went over to the Miya twins and put her arms around their shoulders and said something. 'What are you doing (y/n)? I swear you're messing with my thoughts and brain. '

(y/n)'s pov 

After playing volleyball I went back to the house to see Terushima saying something to Suna and Misaki apologizing. "What's going on?" I asked semi-annoyed.

"Playboy is being annoying," Suna said simply continuing with what he was doing.

"Well if you weren't making such a racket I wouldn't be here," Terushima argued.

"I accidentally dropped something so I wasn't making noise intentionally," Suna said.

"Whatever," Terushima said just before walking out of the room. I grabbed his arm just as he was passing me.

I looked at him, "You should apologize for your outburst," I started. "It shouldn't fall on Misaki to always apologize for your actions. After all you're the captain of Johzenji, aren't you?" He looked down for a moment and back at me then nodded. "Good," I said returning to my happy state from whooping a bunch of boys' asses at volleyball. I left the house and went to get something form the vending machine. "Hey..."