Not so Mad-Mad Dog

(y/n)'s pov

Since there were only two beach volleyball nets and a lot of us who wanted to play we had to take turns. I had only got to play one match which my team won. Just like before that match I now found myself sitting on the side bored. I noticed a boy with blonde hair with two stripes of black in it. He was sitting all alone and I had nothing better to do so I made my way over to him. "Hey what's your name?" I asked.

The boy looked up at me for a moment then just looked right back at the game going on right now. Iwaizumi had noticed him ignore me and yelled, "Kyoutani be nice to (y/n)!" I shot a smile to Iwaizumi then looked back down at Kyoutani. 

"How come you're not with your teammates right now Kyoutani?" He shrugged. "Do you mind if I just call you Kyou?" I asked, mostly just to test the waters. 

"No," he said under his breath. I took a seat next to him as he watched me closely.

"Well how have you liked training and stuff so far?" 

He grunted then said, "Your sister is annoying." 

"Doesn't make me an annoying person to you...does it?" I asked. He looked at me a bit flustered by the question and when he couldn't find an answer he just shrugged. I knew what the shrug meant but I wanted to hear it. "Is that a no?" I pretended to sound hurt. 

"Y-you're nice..." he muttered.

I looked at him grinning slyly, "I didn't quite hear that Kyou."

"You're nice...There I said it and I'm not repeating myself," Kyoutani said grunting at the end. I laughed a little bit at his behavior finding it cute.

Kyoutani's pov

"(y/n), Mad dog, come here!" Oikawa called. The two of us walked over and Oikawa said we were going to be on a team with some other people. I knew the other boys put on our team were afraid of me but my intimidating nature didn't seem to affect (y/n). 

In the middle of the match Oikawa had sent a set meant for (y/n) but I felt the urge to hit the ball. (y/n) ended up hitting the ball before me but I still knocked her down. I didn't know what to do and left (y/n) to get up on her own. 

"Aww sis you got knocked down?" Inari said from the side. 

"Shut up," I growled under my breath, this surprised some of the other boys.

"What did you say?"

"I said SHUT UP!" I yelled at her. She spit on the ground then walked off. I went over to (y/n).

"Thanks Kyou," she said happily even though I had just knocked her down and yelled at her sister.  I felt something like in my stomach but I couldn't find the words to describe it. 'Am I sick? Why does my stomach feel lighter?'  I had a very small creep onto my face seeing that she wasn't put in a bad mood. "You should smile more often Kyou...it looks nice." I blushed a little and (y/n) chuckled. 

~Timeskip~

"Hey since the match is over lets go get some drinks from the house," (y/n) said grabbing my hand. 'Her hand is so soft.'  We went inside and I took a seat at the counter. "What do you want to drink?" she asked. 'Why is she so nice?'

"Anything's fine." I said. She took out a coke and (favorite drink). "Thanks and sorry."

"It's cool," she said making her way to the couch and I got up and followed. I sat down and she took a seat next to me. "Well Kyou I gotta say you're pretty strong when it comes to volleyball," she said then taking a sip of her drink. 

"Thanks," I said quietly. We sat in comfortable silence for a couple silence then she finished her drink and I did too. She took my drink for me and came back to the couch. However this time she flopped down resting her head on my lap. She fell asleep pretty quickly. I ran my fingers through her (h/l) (h/c) hair, it was so smooth and soft. 

~Timeskip~

(y/n)'s pov

I got up a little while later to see that Kyoutani was asleep. I sat up carefully so that I wouldn't wake him then gave him a peck on the cheek. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and began to scroll through my instagram which I hadn't checked in days. I realized that most of the volleyball boys had found my account and so I was following them all back. 

Around fifteen minutes later Kyoutani woke up. I turned to look at him, "Good morning," I teased. He rolled his eyes but then smiled at me. 

A little bonus

Third person pov

Iwaizumi grabbed onto Oikawa who was about to stop (y/n) and Mad Dog. "Let them go crappykawa."

"But Iwa-chan (y/n) is in danger," Oikawa whined.

Iwaizumi shook his head, "You know who's going to be in danger if they go in there and interrupt? You."

"Wouldn't (y/n) protect me?" Oikawa asked.

Iwaizumi and Tanaka laughed then Tanaka said, "She'd probably protect you as much as Kageyama could-pfft ahahaha"

Kageyama glared in their direction. Hinata started jumping up and down in front of Kageyama while saying "Don't mind Kageyama." Then Kageyama started throwing punches at Hinata which Hinata dodged with his speed. 

"Akaashi our child is in danger," Bokuto said while pointing at Hinata. Akaashi just stood between the two of them then Bokuto grabbed Hinata and put Hinata on his back. 

Daichi looked up from his phone to look at Bokuto, "You're not taking my child." He got up from his chair and began to chase after Bokuto. 

Akaashi and Sugawara sat next to each other. Akaashi was watching the two captains running around with Hinata yelling then asked, "Should we be letting the dads work this out?"Sugawara just laughed and nodded at the younger boy. 

Nishinoya then climbed up onto Asahi's back and forced Asahi to join in on the chaos. Asahi hesitantly listened to the second year's requests...correction, commands. 

In all the chaos going on Oikawa began to try and make his way to the beach house but after a few steps he was tackled by Iwaizumi. "I'm just going to save (y/n) Iwa-chan." The two started fighting on the ground till Yahaba came over and separated the two. He apologized after because unlike Kyoutani he respected his third years. 

Amidst all this the date tech and shiratorizawa boys continued to play volleyball or on with whatever they were doing previously. Well most of them with the exception of Tendou who had began to harass Tsukishima. Although Yamaguchi was attempting to block Tendou it really wasn't working out. Instead the two boys just argued over his head. 

(y/n) will never know what in the world went on outside while she was hanging out with Kyoutani.