Features: Oikawa and Kageyama

(y/n)'s pov

... a milk bread phone charm. I got up and saw Oikawa get up as well. Kiyoko returned next to her seat between Yachi and Daichi then Oikawa picked one of the dares from the bowl. He read it out loud, "French kiss." That's easy. Let's just hope I'm not extremely nervous and blushing. Nishinoya lead us to the storage shed and told us our 7 minutes start now before locking us in. There was no light inside which was good for me but would make this harder. "(y/n)?" Oikawa called searching for me in the darkness. He then tripped over his own feet and we both fell to the floor. 

"Well you found me," I chuckled from below him. My eyes were adjusting to the dark still but I could make out his face and the nervous expression on it. "We have a dare to do don't we?" I propped myself up against the wall and planted my lips on his. The older boy kissed back his hands holding him up above you. I bit his bottom lip for entrance which he denied. A cute but annoying move hmm. I moved one of my hands into his hair startling Oikawa and I took my chance to slip my tongue in. Our tongues danced together but I was mostly in control.

We both parted to get air then Oikawa moved down planting kisses on my jawline, neck, and collarbone area. I slid one hand into his shirt feeling his toned chest. I placed my other hand on the back of his neck. Boy does this feel good. Before we knew it time was up. Nishinoya began to unlock the shed and the two of us got up. We made our way back to the room and smirked at each other. 

~Timeskip~

Yachi and Hinata came out of the storage shed. Now it was Hinata's turn to pick the two items from the box. He picked up an empty milk carton and my sheet music. I looked over to where Hinata's eyes went which lead me to Kageyama and it clicked. The two of us got up and went to the bowl of dares. We looked at each other and he nodded for me to pick the dare. I picked one and read it, "One partner must give the other 3 hickeys in different areas," my voice kind of trailed off at the end. Tanaka lead the two of us to the storage shed and locked us in saying have fun with my dare. 

This time my eyes adjusted to the dim storage shed quickly. Kageyama and I stood in silence just looking at each other for a few moments before he spoke, "So who's going to do it.." 

"Do you even know ho-" I started only to see the boy avert his eyes. "I'll take that as a no..." I tackled him to the ground. "Welp I apologize in advance," I said before sucking on his neck. I could feel the boy tense up beneath me.  "That's one," I said while looking down at my 'masterpiece.' I looked at Kageyama who had an expression I couldn't quite read, "Well do you want me to continue or should we switch now that you know what it is." 

Kageyama looked at me then off the side, "you can continue...it feels good," he mumbled the last part. Who knew the king could be submissive.  I moved down to his left collarbone sucking on it. Once I was done I lightly kissed it. Where to put the last one... 

"Hey can you lift your shirt or something?" I looked at Kageyama. He moved up his shirt exposing most of his torso. "Okay this is the last one," I said. The raven haired boy nodded. I once again began to suck on his skin this time by his rib cage. I got off of him once I was done and pulled the boy up. "Well our time is almost up," I looked at Kageyama then went up on my toes and grabbed the collar of his shirt. I pulled him close to me and gave him a kiss on the lips. Right after I heard the door being unlocked and I let go.

I made my way back to the circle.

Kageyama's pov

I placed my hand on my chapped lips as (y/n) walked back to the circle with Tanaka. That wasn't part of dare...but it did feel nice. I let slight smile appear on my face when (y/n) looked back to see where I was. I returned to my usual expression when we got back to the room. "Hey you two lets see it," Bokuto said slapping (y/n) and I on the back. I lifted my shirt so it would expose the part that (y/n) left a mark on and turned my head so that the other two were visible. I quickly returned to my seat next to Hinata who wouldn't stop staring at the hickey on my neck. I shot him a glare then glanced over at (y/n) who happened to make eye contact with me. She smiled then pulled the next two items.

  What is this I feel right now.