*Down by the Beach

Kageyama's Pov

"Kageyama come on," Hinata whined. "What's the point in coming to the beach if you're not going to swim?"

"I'm with Kageyama on not going in, we didn't really have a choice and I don't want to get wet," I glanced over at the tall blond, shocked that he and I had actually agreed on something. Tsukishima and I had been sitting here the whole time so far. Originally Yamaguchi was pestering Tsukishima but he had just kinda given up and reluctantly left. 'Unfortunately for me its unlikely that Hinata is going to give up.'

"Kageyama get upppp..." Hinata was pulling my arms trying to get me up until he saw something in the distance then dashed off. Tsukishima and I both turned to see (y/n) walking over. Her toned abs barely peaking out from under her hoodie. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!" Hinata yelled as he ran towards (y/n). "What do you wanna do (y/n)? Beach volleyball? Swimming? Build a sand castle?" (y/n) looked a bit overwhelmed by Hinata's energy, the girl smiled down at Hinata while rubbing the back of her neck. 'Hinata has never been like this before. I'm surprised he can talk to her without getting sick.'

Tsukishima laughed at the last option, "Hinata. Aren't you a bit old for sand castles? Besides I don't think she's interested in an activity like that." Hinata ran began to run towards Tsukishima until Yamaguchi stepped in front of him. "Hey (y/n) are you able to unlock the beach house?" The girl nodded, Tsukishima nodded over towards me and the two of us got up, following (y/n). 

"Yeah...Just gimme a sec." She rummaged through her stuff until she found the key. 'Damn she really has an-'  "It's open now, in case you guys wanna go inside."

"Thank you (f/n)," Tsukishima said, glaring down at me and slapping my back. 

"Th-th-thunk-Thank you," I stuttered. She giggled at my nervousness and just told us no problem. Out of nowhere Kenma had appeared and began asking (y/n) for something. The two of them left the room. "Tsukishima," the blonde looked my way, "since when did you say thank you."

"Since I met (y/n)," he gave me a creepy smile so I just shut up and began to take a nap on the couch.

(y/n)'s pov

"While I find a charger for your phone, if you want you can go upstairs," You were digging through the messy storage room, "There's a nintendo switch, ps4, and xbox one set up there. There's also a computer if you prefer playing games on that." He nodded and went up the stairs quietly. 

'Aww he's so cute. Will I ever find a charger in this mess. FOUND IT.'

I went upstairs and Kenma was just sitting in my bed setting up the nintendo switch. "Pass me your phone," He handed it over and I plugged it in and left it on my nightstand. 

"Hey (y/n), what's your favorite game on the switch?" he looked over at me. I looked up towards the ceiling and thought about it.

"This one," I had my hand over his on the controller and moved the joy con and it landed on (your favorite). He pressed 'a' and had began to play the game. "Well I'll leave you to it," I said as I walked out the door and went down. 

"Thanks," he mumbled, just before I left.