Free for All!

(y/n)'s pov

"For the first round we're going to do a free for all," my father announced. He then motioned for us to all choose our water guns. We were allowed to take two each, I took one sniper like one and a pistol. "There will be a 5 minute grace period for you each to separate from each other. If you are eliminated then you will return here. On you marks, get set, go!"

I immediately ran to the giant rock that I knew was in the back right corner of the forest. I ran into Yachi on my way there, we were still in the grace period. "Hey Yachi!" She jumped at at the sound of her name being called but relaxed when she saw it was just me. 

"(y/n)!" The blonde girl ran over to me. "So I'm a bit lost..." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"We have a few minutes left in the grace period so you're safe for now...Did you maybe want to team up?" Her eyes lit up with happiness.

"Really! I can team with you!?" I nodded and she gave me a big hug. The two of us ran to the rock making it just before the grace period was over. I sprawled myself out setting up my sniper water gun. Yachi sat down behind me watching my 6. 

"Yachi you know what sucks about having bright orange hair," I said as I took my aim, "I can spot you from a mile away." I fired and hit Hinata with pin point accuracy.

"Who shot me!?" He yelled not knowing where the shot came from I yelled to him that I did. I reloaded and was looking around again. I turned around to see how Yachi was doing and I noticed she was standing up with her water gun pointed at someone. I moved over to where she was with my pistol out. 

"Who's there!" Yachi yelled nervously. Inuoka popped out of the bushes and fired at Yachi, barely missing her. I fired at him and just shot his shoulder. 

"Dang it!" He said, "You've got good aim (y/n)!" He gave me a pat on the back before making his way to the area where those who were eliminated go. Kaori and Yukie were passing through the area I was looking over when someone shot at both of them. It was Tanaka, Ennoshita, and Nishinoya. I traded off with Yachi, letting her take my sniper and I took her gun. Once she fired at Tanaka (hitting him) I ran down the rock and began firing at the two other boys. 

"(y/n) and Yachi are teaming up!" Tanaka said beginning to fantasize. Nishinoya complimented Yachi and I for our skills. Ennoshita grabbed the two of them and the 3 second years made their way back. 

Me
Hey how many people are at the start?

Hinata 

Who's number is this???? ^-^

Me
(y/n)

Hinata

Oh its you (f/n)! o.o

Me
So???

Hinata

Well all of Karasuno's second years are back along with Asahi and I. Most of the people from Fukurodani are back with the exception of Akaashi, Bokuto, and Konoha. From Nekoma, Kenma, Kuroo, Yaku, Lev, and Yamamoto are still out. Shiratorizawa's Ushiwaka, Goshiki, Shirabu, Semi, and Tendou are still out. Everyone from Seijoh returned other than, the great king, Kyoutani, Kunimi, Yahaba, and Iwaizumi. 

Me
What about Date tech?

Hinata

Oh right. Only Koganegawa is still in the game.

Me
Okay thanks and sorry for shooting you UwU