Gingers are soulless Bethany's POV

It's almost midnight again and Jacob is still fussing about Jame being a rebel and someone name Sammyrealm put him in a trance. I think i'd know if my future husband was in a trance! Apparently Jacob hit his head on the way here or something. He told us what happened to him yesterday but no one believes him..... well except for Cierra, Kendall, Elima and Brayden. I for one think their all delusional! Whatever... anyways... it's my night off from searching for luna. So i discided to look in luna's room for any clues that can tells us anything about her whereabouts and help us find her. Kendall and James are with me right now. Kendall's reading her book and James is helping me look through luna's stuff. i look through her books on her desk and hit my foot on something. what is it? I look down and pick it up, it was Luna's diary! I opened immediately and started reading the first page I found.

"Dear diary, today is new year eve and I can't wait to spend it with everyone! Especially with my bff Bethany!"so far so good! I don't see why she left she seemed fine.... Well at the time... i better keep reading.
"I'm hoping that since today is new years eve Bethany won't be hanging out with James so much. Every since Bethany and Jacob started dating Bethany has bee obsessed with James! She always spending time with him and brushing me off! I try to make it work by trying to join them by asking is we can hang but.... she keeps ignoring me!" Oh my gosh! This is terrible! Did I actually ignore her because of James? I flipped to the next page and started reading again.
"Dears diary, I'm sick of it! Today I finally got to spend time with Bethany but all she does is obviously talking about James! It's ridiculous! James did this for me, James did that for me, jame has his own crowbar collection. WHO CARES!! I wish everyone would focus on me for once!!! I mean.. i love my sis and new my brother in-law but.... they been ignoring me too so the can do husband and wife things like play Twister and kiss. Isaac and Angela are also usually busy pranking each other and other stuff that scares me. everyone else is usually training or doing something else and have no time for me i'm sick of it!! SICK OF IT!!!!!" I had to stop because I couldn't read anymore because of all the tears that were coming out of my eyes. GWEGOROY!! WHY GWEGEROY ITS ALL MY FAULT!! GWEGOROY.

"Bethany? What wrong?!!" Kendall asked. I gave her luna's dairy.

"GWEGOROY Go find everyone and have them read it! It's important!" I replied

"B...b.. but it's......it's d......d.....dark outside!" Kendall replied as i fell to the ground and covered my face with my hands.

"Don't worry Kendall i'll give it to them! All u need to do is.... stay here with.....oh my gosh! I fill so guilty! This is all my fault!" James replied as her grabbed the book and started reading it. James also started to cry and curled up into a ball.
"Why are u two crying?" Kendall asked. James gave luna's dairy to Kendall and she read it.

"Oh NO!! aw... and they said gingers are soulless." Kendall said in "how cute voice" when she said soulless.

"I can't go right now! Kendall! Your going to have to give it to them yourself!" James said. Kendall's eyes widened.

"ARE U SOULLESS!?! " Kendall replied.

"Yes! We both are!" I replied.

"NUM NUMS!! B...b....but!?!" Kendall replied twitching.

"GWEGOROY!! You can do it! Just go! PLZ FOR LUNA?"

"NUM NUMS! OK! FOR NUM NUMS!!I MEAN LUNA!!" Kendall said as she ran out the room. James and i just stood there crying for a second.

"Hey Bethany.... wouldn't it be easier if we just waited for them instead of letting someone who goes insane when it dark find them and give it to them?" James asked still crying a little.

"Yah.... i just wanted to see her go insane." I replied.

"You truly are soulless!" James replied. we both laughed for a second then I remembered.

"Yah so soulless that i shunned my best friend and cause her to run away!" I said as i started crying again.

"It's my fault too! I caused u to ignore her because of my crowbar collection!" James said as he starting crying. before we know it a someone walked into the door it was eva

(Time skips)

(Sorry for the short chapter im still kinda busy lately so i had to type as much as I could! Anyway hope u enjoyed this chapter. BAI!!)