(Insert chaper title here) Jordan's POV

".....ordan!"

"....ake up!"

"..,lz!! It's a emergency!!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see eva in my face, she seemed scared.

"...Eva?.... Wats wrong?!" I said

"Jordan! Thank u Jesus! Something bad happened and we need ur help! We've been looking for u for 20 minutes!" Eva screamed

"Um....why?" I asked as i sat up.
"There has been a dilemma!"

"A wat?" Luna said she was right next to eva waking Bethany and Isaac up. kiss was waking Cierra and Kendall was....reading a book next to a giant hole in the wall with smoke coming out of it,the air smells like something was burning.

"A problem, we have a problem!" Eva explained.

"Wat is.......it!!!! MAMA FRIEND'S HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!" I screamed as i looked up to see mama friend's house well....ON FIRE!!!

"Yah......!! And not just that! There is five people trapped in there!!!" Eva said

"Oh my gosh who!?" Angela asked

"Maddie friend, Mama friend, francine and Kyara!!!" Kiss screamed

"What?!" Me and my sibs said

"Yah well one more person stuck in there!"

"Who?"my sibs and i say i unison.

"Ur mom!!" Eva and luna said in unison. I nearly pasted out.

(Francine's POV)
( time skips backwards to before the bomb exploded)

"Ok Cierra, and, Bethany go untie the ginger. Isaac and Angela make sure the guards stay unconscious until the ginger is out of the building!" Jordan said. After that he ran over to ,Eva, luna, kiss, Kendall francine and I.

"Eva, luna, kiss, Kendall, Kyara, and francine make sure everyone is ok and out of the building!" Jordan said. We ran outside to make sure everyone was ok like Jordan told us to do. Suddenly mrs. rim the nice lady that let me and Kyara in started to scream.

"Help!! Help!! My baby!! She in there!!"mrs. rim screamed on the top of her lungs and ran into the building.

"Mama friend!! Wat are u doing! A bombs about to go off!!" Mrs. frye said.

"My baby is in there!" mrs. rim screamed. just brushed mrs. frye off and ran into the house that was about to explode. mrs. frye ran after her and i ran in after them Kyara followed me.

"Mrs rim! Mrs frye u have to leave the building now I don't think they can disarm it!" I said

"Just let me get my baby! She got tired so i put her to bed! So i need to get her!" Mrs rim replied.

"No! I'll get her u go outside and we'll handle it!" I said. mrs. rim just stood there all defiant.

"Fine Kyara stay with them im going to get the little girl!"

"She is in the room with the purple flowery door. Upstairs." mrs. rim said.

"Ok got it!" I said as i ran upstairs. dang she has alot of rooms! I ran around for a bit back and forth cuz of all the doors! I finally found the little girls room. I opened the door to see a huge purple room covered in flowers and a table with a tea set. A huge queens size bed with pretty curtain like thing hanging in rails over it. I looked everywhere she wasn't there! Until....

"Um......hello?" Said a little african American girl. She apparently just came from the bathroom.

"Oh hey! There u are!" I said

"H're i am....ur not going to kidnap me are u?" She replied. wat the heck! Were did that come from!?

"No, I'm here to take u put there is a bomb about to explode, ur mom wants u safe. Thats all." I said trying to let her know I'm good.

"I t'want Is'ac!" She screamed. Is'ac who's......oh....Isaac!?

"Well he is trying to untie someone stuck to a bomb."

"I t'want Is'ac now!!!!!!! I t'want Is'ac!!! I t'want........!!!" She screamed until a big bang from down stairs caused the ground to shake. we both fell to the ground part of her wall collapsed.

"Oh no it went off!" I screamed i grab the little girl's hand she slapped my hand.

"Don't t'uch me!!" She screamed.

"Look little girl....!"

"Madd'son!!"

"Maddison look im....ow!!" I said but shot interrupted by her stomping my foot.

"Leave me alone!!" She screamed as she jump to her bed and hid behind one of the curtain. Lord Jesus i need ur help wat do i do? Suddenly the Holy Spirit fell upon me and i began to speak.

"Maddison, or should i say Maddie friend. I'm one of Isaac's followers.....see here is my necklace." I showed her my necklace. she smiled
"I was sent to take u out of the house safely......so...... come with me and I'll take u to is'ac. Ok?" i continued. After I finished that sentence a huge flash of light and heat came from behind me. I turned around to see loads of fire outside the room and if we don't leave now well........

"Ok!!" Maddison said cheerfully. i grabbed Maddison

Ok.....um sorry i have frepping writers block so........yah dang it!