HERRRRRRES SAMMY!!!! 3rd person POV

Luna and Heidi walk down the halls as they search for aristo-minions, every step brings the closer to a minion. So far they've beaten up anymore every minion that came their way. With Heidi's amazing aim and Luna's random sudden bursts of craziness, those two were unstoppable. Even though beating up bad guys was exciting Luna wasn't very happy. All she could think about was how much she missed Jordan, Isaac, Cierra, Angela, Eva, everyone else and Bethany most of all. She began to regret ever leaving them, and as every second went on she thought of all the great times they had. For instance, Fighting bad guys when they had to save Maddie, dueling with them, eating with them, finding followers, and the best moments playing video game and recording together. Oh how she longed to see them again! She would do anything to see them again! "As soon as i can I have to find me way out!" luna thought.

"Your right! I HAVE TO GO BACK HOME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! But do they even want me back? I mean, i did leave the team after all. Would they want me back? Did they replace me? Is their someone else that's in my place?!! Are they stronger, cool and more powerful then me? They probably are! What is they don't need me anymore! THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE!!!" Luna thought.

"Luna I hate to break it to you but you HAVE been gone for awhile... I'm mean if they were looking for they would have found you by now for sure! But I'm sure after a lot of begging they'll let you come home, if they haven't replaced you!" Lunarealm said as her presence came upon luna.

"AW BWANANA PWEELS!!! THEY DON'T NEED ME ANYMORE THEY REPLACED ME!!! Well I'm not 100% sure if they did... I'm probably just over reacting!" Luna replied while trying to calm herself down. Lunarealm started to get aggravated for she knew she didn't have much time. The super siblings were on to her and if she didn't do something now all her hard work for this plan will be ruined!

"Yah, maybe... well lets just hope so anyways!" lunarealm replied.

Luna continued to be sad as she kept thinking about the ones she left. Why because of how stupid it was! She left because of her own jealousy and that's wrong she should have told them the truth instead of running off like that and hurting them! Luna was actually thinking of tell Heidi about what really happened. But suddenly As they walked Luna began to hear voice and walked away from Heidi.

"Aw man I can't believe that were lost!"

"This place is endless!"

"Man we should just go back home!"

"NO! WE CAN'T! WE NEED TO FIND LUNA!"

"Luna? that's my name! Wait.. is it them?!!" Luna thought.

Suddenly for people came out from the shadows but were facing their backs toward Luna so she could she who they were. But their clothes look familiar, like some thing Jordan, Isaac ,Cierra ,and Bethany would wear! Luna slowly snuck her way to them in the shadows. She was right it was them! Luna jump out from the shadows and ran to them.

"GUYS!!! IT'S ME!!! ITS ME LUNA!!! I KNEW YOU'D COME BACK FOR ME!!!" Luna screamed as she hugged them. Jordan, Bethany, Isaac and Cierra looked confused at first but then it finally hit them!

"Oh! It's you." Jordan said with a excitement in his voice at first but then acted like it was no big deal.

"Yep I'm here! I missed you all so much and I'm ready to come home!!" Luna replied dancing a bit.

"Oh... go home you say..." Cierra replied scratching her head and looking like something was wrong.

"Yah and your not going to believe it but I found more lost followers!!" Luna said as she pointed to Heidi who was fixing a machine at the moment.

"Oh... um... well actually.." Isaac replied but got interrupted.

"I even found my long lost brother Luna interrupted. the sibling all most chocked when Luna said that.

"I know right! And Bethany I can't wait to play the wedding!" Luna cheered.

"Well actually I already had the wedding..." Bethany replied. Luna immediately felt as if she was punched in the gut.

"What?! Are you trolling me?" Luna asked.

"No Luna we're not! The truth is we don't need you anymore!" Jordan replied. Luna began to twitch, she gut once again felt like someone punched her in the gut but this time harder.

"After you left we found this guy named Jacob and he was amazing! He helped us find all the lost followers! And much fast too! So we no longer need you!" Isaac repiled

"but.. but.. why did you try to find me?" Luna said still not believe it!

"To give you your stuff!" Cierra said handing Luna a couple suitcases.

"Wait what?!" Luna asked. as she started to shack. she unzipped the bags and saw all her stuff. She began to shack and started to mumble. she start to think that this might not be a joke after all.

"Yah! We knew that you'd miss you stuff so we search for you so we can give them to you! And know that we did we can leave you and that friend to go back and do what you were doing before! So... baii! Have fun!" Bethany said as she started walking away. Luna began to shack even more, so much that she began to loose her balance.

"Wait NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING TO TAKE ME HOME! BWANANA PWEELS!" Luna said. Luna began to walk after them.

"What?!! No! Like we said we don't need you anymore! We have Jacob now!" Bethany said. Luna start to shack even more! Luna fell to the ground and acted as if there was a massive earth quack. She struggled to get up every time she tried to stand up she'd fall face first.

"BWANANA PWEELS!! But I... BWANANA PWEELS!! want to.. BWANANA PWEELS! GO HOME!!!!" Luna cried.

"Sorry Luna we don't how enough space for you! And we don't need you anymore!" Isaac said. Tears began to pour out of Luna's eyes.

"BWANANA PWEELS!! But Bethany! We're BFF"S! BWANAN PWEELS! I can just stay with your mom or mama friend!" Luna said crawling her way towards them.

"Oh yah.. well James and I are bestie's now! Anyway we better go so you and your new friend can go back to doing want you were doing! Bye!" Bethany said. Luna crawled as fast as she could reaching out for Bethany's leg trying to keep Bethany from leave. But when she grab she ended up on her face.

Luna looked around and didn't even see a trace of them! Luna began to cry loudly as she curled up into a ball with her head in buried in her knees, shaking like a Chihuahua on caffeine.

Heidi noticed that Luna was crying and ran over to her.

"Luna what's wrong!?!" Heidi asked.

"Bwanana pweels!! They don't want me anymore! BwanaNA PWEELS! They don't WANT ME ANYMORE!! BWANANA PWEELS!!!!!!THEY DON'T WANT ME ANYMORE!!!BWANANA PWEELS!!! THEY DONT NEED ME ANYMORE!!!!BWANANA PWEEEEEEEEELLLLLLS!!!!!! I was REPLACED!!! BWANANA PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS REPLACED!!!!!!!" Luna screamed. Luna began to laugh psychotically.

"HAHAHA!!! HAHAHA!!! BWANANA PWEELS!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE I RAN AWAY!!! BWANANA PWEELS!!! HAHAHA!! THEY FOUND A GUY NAMED JACOB!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOW I MUST DESTROY HIM!! BWANANA PWEELS!! THEN I'LL DESTROY JAMES!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM I WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN KICK OUT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HERRRRRRRRRRRRES SAMMY!!!!!" Luna screamed psychotically as she sat up. Luna released her wings began fly around the room and spin. She began to change... into a villain!

"I knew it was you!!!! Sammy I'll sever you to the ends of the earth for the rest of the days of my life!!!!" Heidi replied.

"Good! We need to find the sibling they're in her somewhere probably with that Jacob now and destroy the boy and make the siblings my prisoners! that will teach them to ignore me!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Luna psychotically said...

(Yah a really long chapter made in one day!! AWESOME!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! It sure caught me off guard wow!!)