Close Incounter with sammy!Jacob's POV

Angela, Eva, James,and I are in charge since Jordan, Isaac, Cierra and Bethany are turning evil. We didn't choose to be in charge ether, Venturian, Homelessgoomba, Bethanyfrye and Immortalkyodai came to us in a dream and asked us to be in charge. They even went into our crystals, since Eva is married to Jordan, Venturian is in her, Angela is married to Isaac Homelessgoomba is in Angela's crystal, James is Bethany's fiancé Bethanyfrye is in his crystal, and I'm Cierra's........ best friend.......so.....Immortalkyodai is in my crystal! So lately we've been passing out flyers with luna's info on it to help us find her faster.

I'm on info duty right now with james, we're looking around searching for any signs of Luna. Oddly James isn't try to kill me, he just gives me evil looks. I guess it's because of bethanyfrye. But i don't think bethany is with him right now or else he would act all buddy buddy with me. Ugh!! He just pushed me making me fall on my face!

"Hey, would you stop that!" I yelled as i turned towards him.

"No! Why should I? You know you should be dead right?" Jame replied.

"Well I'm not! Plus if you kill me every one will know it was you! Want to know why? Cause Immortalkyodai will tell everyone!" I replied.

"Well duh that's why your still alive, but watch your back! I'm like a cobra I could strike at any moment!" James said.

"Whatever!" I replied. I rolled my eyes as Immortal's presence came upon me. Great! Now she comes! well ok i guess!

"Hey Jacob! Hows it going? any sign of Luna?" Immortal asked.

"Nope sadly, but we're about to head home! It's almost time for Eva and Angela to go on their shift." I replied.

"We? i don't see anyone?!"

"What do you mean James is....gone? oh i think i know where he is! He's probably in the barn talking to sammyrealm. Plotting my death."

"Wait... what? Did you say sammyrealm?"

"Yes, yes i did! Why'd you ask?"

"Go to the barn! I want to hear what their saying!"

"Yes ma'am!" I replied. I ran to the barn, there's no way i'm going in there i almost died the last time!!!

"Hey look at though barrels! Climb up them and listen through the window!" Immortal suggested. I did as she said.

"Good your here! What took you so long!"

"Sorry i was... busy!"

"That's no EXCUSE!!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Now i saw that that boy is still alive!"

"Yes he is... every time i try..."

"FINE THEN I"LL KILL HIM MYSELF!!!"

"Not on my watch!" Immortal said. Praise God! I forgot about Immortal! why didn't i go to one of the old super siblings before!!

"Ok! Now what are going to do about Luna wanting to leave the rebel HQ?"

"Well i have to set a distraction...i got it i'll tell Aristoomos to send a attack on the HQ. That will distract them for awhile!"

"Ok i can tell him for you! Which one is?"

"Oh really? I finally have good help! Tell him to send him minion's to commander Samantha' unit!"

"Jacob remember this! I think i know who she's talking about!" Immortal Instructed.

"Wait Bethanyfrye is in his crystal right! Why isn't she doing anything?" I asked.

"She's with Venturian planning on something right now!" Immortal replied.

"Oh ok!" I replied. i wonder what their plan is?

"Oh no he's coming this way you better slow down time and run home!" Immortal said. I obeyed and slowed down time, i started to climb down the barrels but ended up loosing my balance and falling. Suddenly a bunch of heavy barrels were on top of me. I struggled to get them off when suddenly Sammyrealm and James where standing over me!

"Oh....hello there! Well it's great to see you! PREPARE TO DIE!!!! Oops i was trying to be subtle! Well anyways.... PREPARE TO DIE!! HAHAHA! BWANANA PWEELS!!! ANY LAST WORDS?" Sammy said occasionally changing her voice and making it deep. She made a hug ball of energy and aimed it at me.

"MEOW!!!" I screamed. (Great last words! Am i right?)

"LOL nice last words!" James joked. Sammyrealm threw the energy ball at me but suddenly i threw a barrel in the way and threw it at sammy. She stopped it and threw is into the air.

"So... we're going to play it that way huh? Well then.... LETS PLAY HAHAHA!!!!!" Sammy replied. Suddenly Immortal came out of my crystal. Sammyrealm jumped back, her face became pale, she slowly backed away.

"Yes it is! Hello sammy, long time know see!" Immortal replied as she walked closer to sammy.

"James..... get her!" She screamed as threw James towards Immortal. James started to fight her but she immediately put her hand out in front of him and fell to the ground.

"You haven't seen the last of me!!!" Sammy said as she disapeared in a huge ray of light.

"Well then... can't wait to see you again!" Venturian said......