Wedding crasher part 3 Isaac's POV

Bam!! A big hole was blown the ceiling smoke filled the room there a bunch of men in black jumpsuits with a big "A" symbol in a circle with a dragon i the background of the "A".
"Uh oh!" Angela said. Wat does she mean by uh oh?!

"Wat do u mean by uh oh?" Jordan asked

"Where is he!?!" Said a man with a cool black and silver bicker helmet on with a extremely deep voice! He grabbed uncle benny by the collar a then threw him down to the ground. uncle benny whimpered in fear." Who is he?! Can you be specific?"

"No u know them?" I asked.

"Yes! There aristo-minions! The work for my dad!" She replied

"Wait? watt! what are they doing here?!" Luna screamed

"Where is Homelessgoomba! And his bride!!!!" Said the lead Aristo-minion.

"For us!!!" I said as grabbed Angela arm.

"Yep! My dad found out that I was kidnapped he must of sent the Aristo-minions to come after me! I guess they got the word that I was married to homelessgoomba and there here to keep from marring Homelessgoomba!" Angela said with a little fear in her voice.

"Wow well they're too late ur already married to me! Lol!" I joked trying to calm her down.

"Oh right! Great!!!.....now they're going to kill both of us! And everyone in this room!" Angela whisper screamed.

"Wait what!" Me and my sibs said at the same time we synced for a second there.

"Wat I thought i told u Isaac that dad was probably going to send his minion after me and.....you weren't paying attention were you!" Angela said

"Nope! It was cuz i was too happy that u back!" I replied shamefully. every sighed.

"Isaac! When I asked if u heard wat i said u yes!" Angela said with anger in her voice.

"I thought u said kiss me?" Isaac said. everyone laughed.

"Isaac!! ok wat ever! I have a plan anyways!...." Angela said

(Jordan's POV)
Angela is telling us her plan to get everyone out safely but without the aristo-minions knowing.
"Ok does everyone got the plan?" Angela asked. we all said yes except for Isaac who was staring blankly at Angela. Angela look a little flustered.(upset, angered ,or stressed)

"Um Isaac? Wat did i say?"Angela said. Isaac broke out of his trance.

"Huh wat!?!" Isaac replied. Angela immediately looked to heaven and said"Lord help me!"

"Isaac tell me wat the plan is! Now!" Angela said as her voice was fading in and out. Angela started mumbling.

"Ah...." Isaac said.

"Fine! I tell u again! But u better listen!! If u would have listened the first time my dad has given the aristo-minions a Device that can find superhero activity, so if well distract them are using our powers and fling them to random,certain areas.we can get people out of here before they notice it!" Angela said calmly. at first Isaac was listening then he started to stare into space. Angela look flustered again.
"Isaac?"

"Huh yah?"

"Wat did i say?"

"Um...." Isaac said then he must of panicked and kissed her. Angela pushed away and slapped him.

"Ow!!"

"Thats not wat i said!!"

"Sorry i was daydreaming!"

"About wat!"

"U and me...."

"Doing wat?!"

"Um.....I don't think it's appropriate right now! Especially since luna's here if u know u know wat i mean." Isaac replied laughing nervously. Everyone chuckled expect for Angela and luna. luna had a confused look on her face. Angela the "Lord help i'm going to kill him!" Look on her face.

"Wat do mean by it inappropriate since im..." Luna asked but got interrupted.

"Hey look princess luna!" Eva screamed pointing behind luna.

"Where!" Luna screamed as she ran a little to see where princess luna was.
"Wait a minute she not..."

"Isaac u have the attention span of a fruit fly!"

"Don't u mean fruit frye?" Isaac said doing his troll face. everyone chucked for second until Angela gave everyone a deaf scare.

"Hey stop fighting!! Wat is this going to do!? Nothing! All fight does is cause conflict! And its a waist of time! So Isaac apologize for not listen to Angela and Angela apologize for calling him a fruit...frye!" Kyara said. she was right fighting doesn't help.

"Angela I'm sorry for not listen to u when i should of." Isaac said.

"Im sorry for calling u a fruit fly." Angela replied.

"It's ok i got to say a great pun cuz of it!" Isaac joked.

"Ok now listen one more time..ok babe."

"Ok!"

(Time skips)
So far we are able to get quite a bit of people out. but as we were getting the late of the few people out like my mom. the door suddenly closes and metal came in front of it and the blocked the way out!

"Ok I said now one is leaving and i mean!!! Ok Homelessgoomba if u are to shy to show then maybe this will make u bold!" said the lead Aristo-minion. He was given a big Device that look sort like a vacuum cleaner. He pulled down the lever and a Digital clock appeared and started to countdown. It was a bomb!! " Haha show urself now! Or u and everyone else will die from the fires of this device! So u chose!" Said the lead aristo-minion.

"Mom stay here don't move I don't want u to get hurt i'll be right back!" Said as i ran towards Isaac.
"What do i do!" He asked

"Show urself.." Cierra said

"Ok! I'll do it! But I don't think he's going to stop the bomb ever way!"

"I know!"

"Hey wait i think i have a plan!" Francine said...........