Time travel!! Luna's POV

I wake u in a instant i a puddle of my own sweat in the room that mama friend gave me and my sis. i feel sort of sick and is it just me or is it hot in here! i look around and see jordan and his hand on my chest,asleep on the left side of my bed, the back of Isaac's head and his hand also on my chest on the end of my bed asleep. eva on right side holding my hand. Bethany sleeping on the floor next to eva her hand also on my chest and Cierra sleeping next to jordan and her hand just fell off of me and on the floor as Cierra leaned against the wall.
I shook my hand to get eva hand off it. now my hand it extremely sweaty! thank eva!! i wipe my sweaty hand of my shirt witch is soaked in sweat ewww!!! wat happened last night? all i know is that i was eat spaghetti and i... was starting to fell really got again! then before i knew i was in some random cave! and i talked to my older self and the older jordan, Isaac, Bethany,and Cierra. about the.....missing followers? i think? i sat up tried to get out of bed but I can't cuz eva and jordan is in the way!! i just realized why is there a flouting water circling around in circles spraying water on me. well more like dumping it on me! "Ah cold cold cold!!!!" As the water dump on my head.
"Guys keep ehmmmm!" Isaac said as he lifted his head for a sec than put it back down. i think he said keep it down.
"U keep it down!" Cierra barked at Isaac

"Guys shut up we don't luna to freak out again." jordan said. eva grabbed my hand again cause me to fall backwards and lay down again.

"Eva let go of my hand! ur getting it all sweaty again!! I'm already as hot as it is!"

"Sor....ry! yeash excuse me for worrying about u!" Eva replied still with her eyes closed. then she has the decency to grab my hand again! Heck no!

"U know I hate it when you worry about me!! now let go!" I said as pulled my hand back and forth until she finally let go! i sat back up took the sheet of me! slowly took my feet out from under Isaac big head. Isaac look u at me and then put his head back down. i waited a second then his head popped back up again. "luna?" he said with a big smile on his face. "luna?" eva said as she probably realized that she was talking to me or something like that. as soon i as eva said my name everyone woke up with wide eyes and said "luna?"
"Yeeeeeesssssss?" I replied

"LUNA!!!!!" everyone screamed and gave me a nice warm hot hug!! And now I'm sweating again! Mama friend ran into my room. "oh ur awake! oh great! how are u feeling now honey?"

"Hot and sweaty!!! get.........these..........people......off of me!!!" I screamed as they all let go. I realized they are all sweating too! and they look very tired too. And Isaac has a black eye?!

(Eva's POV)
"U guys look terrible!" luna said rudely.

"U do too!" i replied

"Yah i bet i do.....i feel terrible." luna moaned "wat happen last night?"

"I don't know u ask me? why didn't u tell us. u were feeling sick! u scared the living evil tree pigs out of me!!" i replied

"Well excuse me it was sudden! and i bet u won't even care about my dream!"

"U had a dream...ok and..." Luna scolded at me.

"Its important!"

"Yah..like my little pony is important!"

"Take that back!!!"

"So i was right!"

"No its not about ponies, it about the super sibs! Jordan, Bethany, Isaac and Cierra!"

"Wat?! were they all ponies?" Luna scolded at me again as every else giggled

"Yeash guys stop bickering!" Bethany said

"Yes plz! and wat was ur dream about luna?" Jordan asked

"Im glad u asked!" luna smiled and began to tell us her dream.

(Isaac's POV)

"Wow that's interesting.." Jordan said

"Yes it is I didn't know they still alive! i thought was the only survivor?" mama friend said as she started to cry.

"Wat happened?" I ask. mama friend didn't reply and i think she is going to...

"It's ok we're here, now!"

"Yah u are! I'm going to make breakfast.'' Mama friend said

"Ok i'll help!" Bethan said

"Me too!" Cierra said

"Me three!"Angela said

"Well i guess i help too!" jordan said

"I'll tend to my sister."

"Ok! go ahead!"

"Isaac u come?" jordan asked.

"Yeah im....."i got interrupted by the voice that sounded like me but older that's in my head "Isaac hold on! i need to show u something! stay here with eva u need to go back in time."

"Ok!" I replied to him.The cold chill went down my back.

"Actually there's something I need to do eva i need ur help!" i said. Jordan looked puzzled so i telepathically told him we had to do. he nodded and replied "ok it better not be anything else!"he replied telepathically

"My heart belongs to Angela and Angela only!" I replied still telepathically

"Just checking!" He said with a smile. and then left.

"Ok we need to time travel!"

"Ok got it!"

"Isaac Since you've already locked his power you do not need a combined Crystal's right now I have to do is just close your eyes and imagine yours going back in time.imagine the scene of mom a friend that was going on and have Eva close arise and imagine going back in time." Said that was my head. i told eva wat to do and she did it.
Suddenly a big flash of light blinded me and eva as we went back in time.

Hope you enjoy this chapter still working on getting everyone in my story I'm amazed because six people asked me to be in my story and I didn't think I'd have let me support or maybe woo hoo want to be in it so thank you guys so much just get you in the story and if you're not in this book I will make another book and you will be in it.