Every thing goes south! Eva's POV

We walked through the woods as it was beginning to get dark we haven't found the others and we're starting to get a little worried. Are they ok? Did something happen to them? Did they get attacked? I hope not! But it's just weird how they disappeared off of the face of the earth!!!

"Where are they?! We should have ran into them by now!" Angela said as she looked around.

"I don't know! They usually head back
at this time until the next shift!" Jacob said. He was right though.. The usually change shifts at this time but for some reason we can't find them!

As we walked I could see that Angela was worried about the sibs, I can't blame her! What if they turn evil? What if they go to a point of no return!? No I refuse! I refuse to worry! Most of the time when we worry it causes the thing we worry about to happen! So i'm not going to worry or let Angela worry either!

"Angela, don't worry it's going to be ok! They'll be fine! Just think happy thoughts! And pray for peace!" I said.

"What! Oh... Yeah sorry! I'm calm! I'm ok!..." Angela said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm...." Angela said as she suddenly paused and looked at a wall of trees.

"Do... You...hear...that?" Angela said as she asked.

"No... What do you hear?" I replied. Honestly I didn't hear anything!.... At first... But a started to fill a strong vibration through the air.

"Do you feel that?" Angela asked as she seemed to begin to freak out. Angela started to breath heavily an fell to the ground face first.

"ANGELA!!!!!" We all screamed as we ran to her.

"Wow now that you mention that i do hear something, I feel something as well! Ugh... I don't feel too good..." Jacob said as he started to look at the trees. He passed out shortly afterward.

"Oh my gosh.... We need to move! We need to move now!!!" Venturian said to me.

"James we need to leave! Cone on i'll wake up Angela! You wale up Jacob!" I shouted as i shook Angela hoping she would wake up. Suddenly her crystal began to glow, rays of electricity started to come out of her chest, making a trail in front of us. The trail was more like a electricity being pulled by a magnet because of the way it stayed straight.

The rumbling grew a strong as a 10.0 earth quake. I began to be had to stand up. The world began spin and my sense of direction began to vanish.

"EVA GO NOW!!!!!!" Venturian scream as i started to get up.

"No I can't leave my friends!" I replied as i started to Angela even more. Suddenly James passed out a began to feel like i was going to pass out.

"EVA JUST GO!!! YOU DONT HAVE TIME!!!!" Venturian shouted. Suddenly he tried to get me to move but I fought back as much as I could until we both gave up.

"Well i hope you happy.... It's too late now!" Venturian said. I started to feel numb and I couldn't move anymore, all I could do i pass out.. Which is what i did.

Isaac's POV

I don't understand why Angela was so worried about! Everything's fine! We're all just taking a nap in the living room and waiting for Maddie to come any minute now! But for some reason Maddie's taking longer then we thought! Instead of 15 minutes like her mom said it ended up being a hour! I hope she's ok! As we slept I kept hearing this weird noise that made me feel sick and a vibration in the air. But every time I'd open my eyes and it would stop. Weird right?!