The meeting Sammy realm's POV

The Aristo-minions opened the door the room that Aristoomos was in. i walked a long dark black and red striped hall that lead to his courtiers.

"Ow!! Not so hard!!!" Said?? As i walked closer to the huge black glass doors with red steel framing.

"Hey! Thats cold!! And wheres my Ibuprofen! I still have a headache from that mutant cat kid that punched me!!" Is the Aristoomos? And dang this hallway is long!! I finally made it to the door and pushed it opened. As soon as i opened the door i see Aristoomos in his bed with a ice pack on his head! He was wearing a steak on his eye and had tissues shoved up his nose.

"*Moan* I hate youth did I mention how much i hate them!!" Aristoomos said. Huh i guess he doesn't see me. Perfect! I pop my butterfly wings out, i have two sets of wings. i have a pair of feathered wings and a pair butterfly wing. the feathered pair give me super strength and the butterfly pair give me the power to turn invisible.
I turned invisible and snuck towards his so i can scared him.

"Yes sir u also told me already now stop taking that steak of your eyes!!" Said a female Aristo-minion with black hair.

"I don't get it! How did he leave so fast! Its like he was there a then vanished into thin air!!" Aristoomos said as i finally got right in his face.

"why do i feel like someone is in my face?" Aristoomos asked. i immediately turn visible again.

"BOO!!!!!" I screamed. Aristoomos flew out of his bed, rolled onto the floor screaming like a little 2 year old girl!! Hahaha!!

"Ah!!! Geez sammy! Why!!!!" He screamed as stood up dusking himself off acting like he was all macho! yah right u sissy! Hahaha.

"Cause...its funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am huge BWANWANA PWEELS!!! And making u pee your pants!! Hahahah!!!!" I laughed as I pointed at him.

"Whatever!! OK minons leave i have a meeting with miss bwanwana pweels so leave! And don't come back until i call u!!!" Aristoomos said as shoed his minions out the door.

"Ok so now that they're gone i need to ask u a question."

"Ok shot!"

"I would shot u but I don't have a gun. Hahaha!"

"Ha ha ha yah now what the question?"

"One... why did u allow ur daughter to marry one of nemeses?!"

"I didn't! He forced her,or brain washed her, maybe even erased her mind and told her that they were in-love I don't know!. I don't know! But I tried to stop the wedding but my stupid minion were too late! And failed by almost getting blown up! We also lost a man! But don't worry he only with them to get information."

"Actually he's not..... I mean that's great! Ooo! When Bethanyfrye finds out....." I better not tell him about Bethany and James. I can used this in my plans! Wuhahaha!

"Bethanyfrye finds out what?"

"Nevermind...... just tell him to meet on Friday at midnight to talk about my plans."

"Ok!"

"Good now earlier i asked u for a book..." Aristoomos face turned pale.

"Hehee.....yah?" He replied nervously.

"Where is it?" I replied. he's not telling me something!

"Um.... what book?!" Aristoomos said. fury entered my lungs started to breathe heavily and a chill went down my back.

"You don't have the book do you?" I said i a deep voice

"Um.....no! Plz don't kill me!" He squeaked like a mouse. i grabbed his neck and pinned him to the wall.

"BWANWANA PWEELS!!!GOSH DANG IT ARISTOOMOS!!! I ASK U TO DO ONE SIMPLE THING!!! BWANWANA PWEELS!!!" I screamed as he squirmed and held his throat trying to get some air, struggling to live.

"Im.....sor....sorry! I....i ...i had it....but some...cat.....kid....took it!!!" Aristoomos said taking breaks between words to breathe. I let go of his neck, he fall to the ground gasping and breathing heavily. I looked behind me and noticed that my feathered wings were out. Oop! I almost killed him! I still need him right now! But don't worry after this i'll kill him! Hahahaha!!

"Now that u got air. IF SOME CAT BOY HAS THE BOOK THEN FIND THE KID!!"

"Ok! But i don't even know how after he punched me he just vanished!" Aristoomos said as he got up slowly back onto his feet.

"Oh my Bwanwana pweels! U just can't get good help these day! I DON'T CARE! BWANWANA PWEELS!!JUST GET ME THE BOOK!! BWANWANA PWEELS!!" I said as i picked Aristoomos up a though him to wall.

"Yes ma'am!!" Aristoomos squeaked again as he viciously shook like A Chihuahua on caffeine, while he was curled up in a ball ground. Oh i love it when people fear me!!! Hahah BWANWANA PWEELS!! I WOVE IT!!

"Excellent! Now... i have to go now! But i'll be back!!"

"Of course!" Aristoomos said as he stood up still shaking like a chihuahua on caffeine.

"Good...oh yeah! when u find the boy.....KILL HIM! Ok?! Good!" Aristoomos nodes as i left his room. it's time for me to go back to luna, luna and i have a lot to talk about!! HAHAHAHA!!!!