Family reuinon Calab's POV

I've been in this sewer for what feels like days. All i here is endless laughing and psychotic talk. They make no sense most of time, ok all the time. It's like a secret code from a different country in another planet that speaks English, sometimes. But luckily i know these sewers like the back of my hand so i know that there is a escape tunnel that leads to a underwater cave where i can escape. I'll have to find a water suit but i'll worry about that when i get there until then i need to focus on getting there alive.

"Hahahahaha!!!!"

Oh no! This is what I'm worried about. You see in the insane ones prison they let then run free so they don't get worse then they already are. But since they run free they tend to attack each other. Lets just say there is a lot of bones here. Speaking of bones i just stepped on one... Ow!!!

"Wahahaha!! CaaaaannnnDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Here we go again! This will be the third time today! They already have my shoes, jacket and my pants, yes I'm walking around shoes-less and pants-less. But hey, at least they didn't take my crystal watch!
Right now i need to go through one more tunnel before I'm finally out of here!! I walk into the tunnel and i can see the exit.

Hold up i hear something....

MINE!! HAHAHAHA! YOU CANT HAVE THEM!..........Don't worry my precious I won't let them take you away from me!! My precious!!!!! Hahahah HAHAHAHAH!" (Don't judge me I just got into the lord of the rings fandom!)

"Meow, meow, purrrrrrrrrr" Is that a cat? How did a cat get in here? Aw poor cat!! I hope he's ok! I keep walking further until i noticed that the voice was coming from below me! I started to walk slower and listen.

"I'm soooooo hungry...."

"Where is our food?! It should be here right now!!!! IT SHOULD BE HERE!! They took it from us!!!! You never take food from the candy queen!!!!" .

"Hsssssssss!!!!!" There's another cat! How are they getting in here?! Did someone sneak them in?!

"Snow man!! Food... Where is it... SNOWMAN WHERE IS IT!!" Suddenly i her a "meeeeeerrrOOOOOWWWW!!" And a "thud!"

"Angela?..."

Uh oh! Did she hurt the cat?!

"..... Home.."

"Et phone home?!!! ET PHONE HOME!!!! ET PHONE HOME!!! ET PHINE HOME! ET PHONE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...."

Suddenly i hear a punching noise and a clasping sound.

"MY CROWBAR!!!! THERE ARE MINE!!! now let's dance crowbar!!! What kind? The crowbar Waltz of Alabama!!! Of course anything for you! NO ONE BOTHER OUT CHILDREN!!!"

Now that dude is humming a terrible song that hurts my ears.

"I miss them!"

"I know i miss them too..."

"......less.... Destroy...... Must..."

" less why did you destroy my must?!! YOU KNOW HOW MUST I LOVE MY MUST!!! WHY DO THAT TO MY ROCK?!!! NOW HE LOOKS LIKE BUROCK!!!"

See this is what i mean about the English from another country on another planet! And what's the planets name? CRAZY LAND!