The Proposal Eva's POV

Isaac and angela are running around throwing cake at each other there is more cake on them then there is was in the first place. right now im just standing by the goodie tablet eating grapes waiting for Jordan to pop the BIG question...that is if he does...he might not...but then again he might ask me and i want to be ready! Suddenly jordan comes up to me with his camera stands next to me and point the camera at us. "Hey Eva can i ask u a question?" he said. oh this is it! he is going to ask me! yay im so excited!! ok eva calm down! play it cool!

"yes Jordan wat is it?'' i replied cheerfully

"Hey every one and if ur wondering yes eva is my girl friend who i'm deeply in love with!" he said as he put his free hand around me.

"Aw i'm deeply in love with u too jords!" i replied as i kissed him on the cheek. "Now wats the question?" i continude

"oh yah the question! yah um..........will u..........tell me who do u think is a better troll Isaac or angela?" oh i guess i was wrong thats ok he'll ask me later.

"oh....um.....thats a hard one i've known isaac and angela for a couple months now and have suffered from many pranks from both of them. but if i had to chose one.....'

"which u do..."

"i would pick........angela cause since her past and all......she is well.....a hardcord troll if i do say myself and after." well its true she is evil.

"well u got a point there...her past man! she trolled us all one that one! but......i live with isaac and gone thro so many pranks from him in video game and out of them so i say isaac."

"ur only saying that cuz he is ur brother!"

"no im not!"

"yes u are and don't lie to me cuz i know!"

"fine it's not worth fighting about anyways.....hey look here's the happy groom now." jordan said as Isaac came over without his glasses on.

"hey have u seen my glasses i lost them when angela put my face in the cake!" isaac said as he looked past me and Jordan. i took another bite of my cake that i just grabbed and bite into somethng hard i pulled it out. it was isaac glasses!

'hey babe....turse! turse!!" angela said as walked towards Isaac,jodan and i. isaac grabbed a piece of cake off of his shirt was about to trow it at her but instead he just throw i at Jordan and gave Angela a kiss.

"Mmmm! cake! Thanks for putting in my face!" Jordan said as he gave me the camera and chase isaac with a piece of cake.

"haha! so...did he ask u yet?''

"no not yet....lol look at the siblings!" i said as i looked at them they are all throwing cake at each other and are now cover in cake.

(Jordan's POV)

Isaac, bethay, cierra and i are running around throwing cake at each other. finally Isaac stopped and asked me "so...I'm guessing u chicken out on asking her."

"yah...i'm just worry what if she says no!" i replied.

"Jordan i see the way u and eva are together u two are the perfect couple!" cierra said slapping cake in my face.

"HAY!!!! and thx! I do love her and know that she is the one for me and i've talked to God and he said she is the one." i said looking at her.

"then wat are u waiting for?" bethany said

"go ask her now!" cierra said

"Yah Jordan go!" Isaac said

"Come on Jordan u can do it don't be afraid i beat she will say yes!" Venturian said. He suports me and eva as much as my siblings do.

"Ok....ok....i will! im going to ask her! right now! here i go! im going to do it! now....! yep doing it now!" i said.

"Um.....Jordan....u still here!" Cierra said.

"I know!" i replied

"Isaac...i think he needs a push!" homelessgoomba said and yes i can hear homeless and isaac's conversation but thats only when we're talking telepathically which we are, oops did i forget tell u that my bad! Suddenly Isaac flung a glowing ball of wind at me causing me to fly backward and land on eva, some how i got cake all over her.(lol!!!)

''Oops too much?" Isaac Laughed

"You think?" Both me and my sisters said telepathically at the same time.

(Eva's POV)

Suddenly all i could see is cake in my face and Jordan on top of me. Jordon got off of me and apoligized for Isaac flinging him on top of me. Angela was laughing like a maniac and said she was going to her new husband and leave us alone.

"Are u ok?" Jordan asked as he helped me up.

"Um....i guess but remind me to put cake in Isaac's shirt later.." I joked...well i might put cake in his shirt...maybe later.

"Hey eva i can i ask u a question?" Jordan said. oooooo!!!! Yes finally he's going to ask me!!! Yay!!! Eva stay calm! Snowman stay calm!

"Snowman!! i.......mean sure! snowman! heheh."

"heheh, stab, stab,stab!!! i.....mean cool! stab stab stab! heh heh"

"So..... snowman!! wats the Snowman!!! i...mean snowman!!!!!! The question....Snowman!!!" Jordan got on his knees everyne in the room stopped and said aw.

"Eva from the stab stab stab.. moment i stab stab stab...met u i knew u stab..stab stab..were the one for me. And I've stab stab stab already asked GOD and he said that u are the stab stab stab... one! I love u eva and I want to spend the rest of my live with u....."

"Aw snowman!!"

"Eva cat marie dash will u marry me?" omgs!!!! He actually asked me!!! Jordan pulled out a ring box out of his pocket and opened it. There was a beautiful huge dimond ring in it.

"Snowman!!! yes!!!! Snowman!!!! I've Snowman!! always loved u too! so.....yes! I will marry u! snowman!!!" I said all my friend were laughing and crying at the same time. Isaac and angela were rolling on the floor laughing and crying but Jordan and I just ignored them.

"You stab stab stab.. will? YES!!!! stab stab stab!!!" Jordan said as he kissed me lifted me up in the air and spun me.

"Stab stab stab!!!" Jordan screamed cheerfully

"Snowman!!" i screamed cheerfully

"Stab stab stab!!!"

"Snowman!!" everyone ran up to us a congratulated us.

"Congrats!! stab stab stab.. on getting snowman!! married!!!" angela teased.

"Thanks sorry! I got a little too excited didn't I?" i replied

"It's ok i did too.'' Jordan said

"I can't wait to post this and i know what were going to call it too!" Isaac said

"What?" everyone asked

"Best wedding and proposal ever!!!" he replied

"With a troll face for the tumbnail!" angela said we all laughed. Mrs. frye walked up to me and huged me.

"Honey! I can't wait for u to marry Jordan when i met u and got to talk to u i knew u were perfect for my son." she said.

"Thank you!" i said

OK SINCE IT'S THANKSGIVING I GTG SO HAPPY THANKS GIVING EVERYONE!!!

The picture was made by CatMarie7