Luna? Maddie's POV

"Let me go!!!!" I screamed as they took me into the weird tunnel that lead to a cool underwater aquarium hall. There was all sorts of fishies in there big ones, little ones, Huge ones and scary ones! Ooooh dolphins!!! I love dolphins!! Suddenly we come to a complete stop.

"Commander E! What brings you and you unit here?" Asked a 12 year old girl who looked like a secret agent or something.

"Hey Shyrine, it's a long story! There was 4 crazy villains after this little girl and we need a place to keep her safe! I think they already did something to her cause now she wants to be with them and keeps saying they need her." Ms Ve replied.

"They do need me! I'm all they have left!" I replied. I started to fight again but they were too strong.

"I see... Well you have to tell Sammyrealm first!" Shyrine replied.

"Sammyrealm? You kidding right, she's been dead for 13 years!" Ms Ve said.

"We'll remember the prophecy? That a new generation of hero will come to replace the old. They will be ever wise, stronger, tougher, and more powerful then the first?" Shyrine said looking in the distance.

"Ok yes but thats for super heroes no rebels!" Ve replied.

"Yah, but she's right if there is greater heroes... There are great villains and... Rebels." Said another woman from the other of the hall.

"Commander Samantha! ...so your saying the the prophecy is true? That Sammyrealm is here right now in this very place?!" Ms Ve asked.

"Yes, Right...behind...this....door!" Ms Samantha said as she opened the door.

"Woah, i get to see the power Sammyrealm!" Alexi said jumping up and down.

"Sweet! Sammyrealm the most powerful and divine woman in the world!" Usef said fixing his tie.

"Cool sis I always wanted to meet her!" Megan cheered.

"Me too! This is a once and a life time opportunity!" Destiny replied.

"Well then follow me!" Said another girl with a game controller in her hand.

We walked slowly into the deep long liar styled room. It had dark blue crystal chandlers hanging from the ceiling, blackish-bluish velvet carpet that lead to a tall black chair with huge wings on the back. The walls were sparkly and shimmery, this is like a MLP version of the bat-cave! We finally made it to the end of the huge room and approached the winged chair. The girl who brought us into the room walked up the steps and turned to the side of the chair.

"Sammyrealm you have visitors that need you're help. They ran into trouble and ask for shelter until they are gone." The girl asked. Sammyrealm just sat there facing the wall and replied.

"Who are you and why must i be bothered i have too much on my plate... I DONT NEED ANYMORE!!!" Sammyrealm said with a sorta familiar voice.

"Unit 12 and They are Four powerful villains after this little girl and we..." Destiny said but got interrupted.

"Now why would they be after a little girl? And why should i care?!" Sammyrealm replied. Why does hear voices ring a bell?

"I don't know Sammyrealm... I guess..." Alexi replied kind scared yet happy. Sammyrealm started to laugh evilly.

"Ha ha ha you don't know.... HA HA HA!!! You DONT KNOW?!!!!!" Sammyrealm said insanely. Suddenly Sammyrealm stood up, grabbed the chair and flipped back words with it while in mid air turned over, facing us, and pounds the ground while looking down at it. Sammyrealm looked up with a hood covering her head and face and throws a knife at alexi and pins her to a wall. Sammyrealm lifts her hood off her head and low and behold it was luna!

"Luna!!!!" I scream as destiny loosened her grip on me and run to her at full speed.

"What? Get back!" She replied as i hugged her "let go of me child! You will surely.... Surely.... Suuuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeellly....." She continued.  Suddenly i was yanked from her.

"Sammyrealm?! You ok?" The girl who grabbed me. Luna looked at me, wide eyed and in shock.

"Maddie friend?" Luna said. I smiled and nod.

"Luna! We've been looking for you!" I said.

"Heidi let her go, i know her!" She said. Heidi let me go and let me walk to luna.

"Luna! I missed you!" I said as i hugged her.

"Maddie how did you get here? Shouldn't you be with your mom?" She asked.

"Actually mom sent me to billy, mama, papa and sally to make sure they stay happy while Angela, eva, James, and Jacob to get the rest of the followers to find you!" I said.

"T-to find me? B-b-but?... I-I..I..." She replied.

"Yah they should be on their way soon!" I replied.

"Really?" She asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Really! They went all creepy meanie because you left! They even attack me! Bethany's is devastated when you ran away!" 

"Wow... And their on there way now? I thought they didn't want me... But i guess they changed their mind...Why did they tell that they didn't need me then?"

"They never said that and how could they tell you if they didn't even know where you were?!"

"You're right? Hahahaha! It must have been a nightmare..."

"Well anyways there going after me so their going to be here soon and as soon as they see you they should go back to normal and be happy again! It should be long, any minute now!"

"I-i better get ready! They can be here any minute! Heidi get my best robe! And tell the others to unlock the door and to remove the nonotracker! I want to make it easier for them to get in! But not too easy... I want to see how much they want me back! And take Maddie to my room and get her ready too so when they come in they will first see her them see me and boom everything is back to normal again!"

"Yes Sammyrealm!" Everyone except me said.

"Please call me by my real name.... Luna!" She said with a huge smile....