Seeing the voice in my head Isaac's POV

Me and my sibs are on the floor in pain as slowly get up.
"Are u kids ok?" Mama friend asked as she ran into the room with a flash light.
"Not really!" Jordan whined
"What happened!! Why do u have burn stains on u and smell like smoke?" Angela said as she ran to and tried to help me up.
"I got hit by lightning!" I moaned.
"Oh my gosh isaazy bear are u ok?" Angela asked as i shake from the effect of being electrocuted. Angela helped me to the couch but as soon as i sat down i started to shake franticly as the electricity when tho my body again and i fell off the couch.
"Angela i think it would be better if take isaac to bed." Mama friend said
"No....I'm....I'm....I'm...fi....fi...fi..fine!!" I said as shook franticly.
"Ok isaazzy lets go." Angela said as she grabbed me and helped me up stairs to by bed. As soon as i hit the bed i felt at peace and stopped shaking.
"Isaazy u need anything?"Angela asked
"Nope i'm good!" I said as i turned around and faced her.
"Ok u look tired i'll let u sleep." She said as she smiled at me. i smiled back a fell asleep.
(Time skip)
"Isa......aacc.....get up!!.....NOW ISAAC!!!" Said the voice in my head.
I wake up in the woods it seemed familiar like i was here before.
"Hello Isaac!" Said the voice in my head except i heard the voice from behind me. I turned around it was the huge grey ball of light....well swallowed me whole and took me to the cave where i got my crystal and gained my powers.
"Um...hi?" I said as i backed up a little im getting the same vibe as i did late time i saw it.
"Its me homelessgoomba now follow me and i'll show u wat i wanted to show u the first time we met." homelessgomba said.
"Um....ok? I don't want wat happened late time to happen!"
"Good now are u going to follow me now or talk alot and make me mad...cuz u already know how patient i am!"
"Yes i do lets go!" I replied as i started to walk in the dark wood follow homelessgooma who since he is a ball of light right now is lighting the way.
I meet up with the rest of my sibs with big glowing balls of light too who i assume is Venturian, immortalkyodai, and bethanyfrye by the count of there colors
"Hey guys nice night we're having huh?" Jordan said as he approached me.
"Yah but where are we?" I asked homelessgoomba
"Well come here and u'll find out!" He said as i followed him to a big rock.
"wat are we doing here?" Cierra asked.
"Just take off ur crystal and put it here!" Immortalkyodai said wow she seemed nice! immortalkyodai made the rock glow. but when she did i me and my sibs realized that its was in fact not a rock but a huge chunk of crystal. it had 4 slots. one was a Rubix cube, the another was Cierra's bat symbol, another one was a crowbar and the last one was our VenturianTale logo. I took my crystal off and put it in the Rubix cube slot.my siblings also put there crystals in there spots. Suddenly the ground shock and a row of glowing red,light blue,light green, and light grey crystal stairs. Homelessgoomba,Venturian, immortalkyodai, and bethanyfrye jump back into are crystal. our crystal started the glow so bright they were flashlights. Jordan approached the steps and slowly stepped down the steps. he stops looks inside for a sec then motions us to follow behind him. I got in last....no reason! It was really dark and jordan's crystal was bright thats all! Ok I'm a little scared. It smells like mold, mildew and week old eggs.There is crystal everywhere!They sorta help with the lighting. i notice the closer i got to them the brighter they get! As we walk i see a door that catches my eyes. it was a regular door that seemed to glowed gray when i got near it. i reach for the door nob but Jordan stopped me. "Isaac wat are u doing?"
"Um....nothing!" I said as i showed my "want did i do" face.
"Uh huh!" Jordan said as he turned around.
"Homelessgoomba where are we?" I asked.
"Don't u remember?" He said as we walked into a big room. that seemed familiar somehow like i was....here before.... The ground shook as me and my sibs got separated. And we lifted up into the air. sparkles started to surround and circle around me as i slowly Arose . i looked at my siblings as we Ascend.
"Jordan wats going on?" I asked
"Well Venturian not saying anything!"
"Huh weird..." Bethany said as we finally stopped.
"I know right he always talks."
"No not that! I just found out i can see through walls!" Bethany replied.
"Cool!" Me and Jordan said at the same time. Suddenly i felt weird as we stopped the slabs made we were all on connected and made a platform to a room.
"Suddenly Homelessgoomba jumped out of my crystal. but this time in human form. he looked just like me except he looks older, taller,wiser,tougher,and buffer. he also isn't wear glasses,and his hair has grey subtle highlights. Other the than we are like twins. I turned around to see Venturian he looked older, taller,wiser,tougher,and buffer with a subtle mustache, and his hair had specks of white in it Jordan's but other then that completely the same. Immortalkyodai's hair hair red highlights in it that glowed like lava. she also wasn't wearing glasses, she looked older, taller,wiser,and tougher as she stood in her super pose.
Bethanyfrye her hair was the same style but a little less puffy and had green highlights. She or coarse wasn't wearing glasses. and well like everyone else she looked older, taller,wiser,and tougher.
"Are u done staring at as now?" They asked. i cleared my head for a second.
"Yes we're done!" Me and my sibs said at the same time.
"Good i know ur all excited and amazed that u finally get to see us." Venturian said
"I'll say! This is amazing!" Jordan said.
"I'm glad ur happy!" Venturian replied .
"And why have u brought us here?" Cierra asked
"To train u in ur powers!" Immortalkyodai replied
"And why u look like us?" I asked
"I don't know coincidence? But thats not important,to find the missing followers u WILL need training." Venturian replied
"Ok wat ever u say!" Jordan replied cheerfully.
"Ok first we are going to see ur reflexes." Bethanyfrye said.
Ok I'm done for today hope u enjoyed this chapter.