The wedding Isaac's Pov

me and angela just got into the house and ran back to the living room i introduced angela to my mom.

"So....Isaac this is your future wife....angela, come, sit next to me lets talk" mom said

"Ok" angela replied as she sat down next to my mom. I sat next to her.

"Told you she'd like you!" I said. Mom and angela started talk they seemed to be getting along great!

"You know what.....when are you and Isaac getting married?" Mom asked yep she love angela i knew it!

"Um...i don't know? as soon as possible?" angela said

"Well then lets start planing!" mom said as she and all the girls got up and started to walk up stairs and talk about wedding stuff leaving me and Jordan alone.

"Wow thanks for leaving me alone on my birthday!" I said sarcastically.

"Well i guess it's just you and me Isaac." Jordan said passing me some uno cards.

(Eva's pov)

After Angela received Jesus as her Lord and savior, Isaac and Angela decided to start planning for a wedding. Today is there wedding day. right now I'm helping Angela into her dress. It's a beautiful princess dress with a sparkly top, and the the bottom of the dress is so long that Kiss and I have to hold it up whiles Angela's walking down the aisle.

"Girl! I am so happy for you!" I said while I helped Angela put her makeup on.

"Thank you! I can't wait for the day when you and Jordan get married." Angela replied. I think i'm Angela's closest friend, Angela and I treat each other like sisters.

"Oh, I hope it's soon! I love Jordan, I always had ever since I met him. I Love his hair, the way it sways in the wind, His eyes the way they sparkled in the when he smiles. His smile, Oh his beautiful smile! Oh and we can't forget His personality, he's so sweet and such a kind person!"

"Eva I don't think you love Jordan...." Kiss said making me mad.

"What of course i do!" I said.

"No no no no, I...I... I mean you don't just love him, your IN love with him!" Kiss replied smiling.

"Oh then maybe? Fine yes I Am! I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him!"

"You and Jordan our the perfect couple. I bet he is planning to propose today doing the after party!" Kendall said.

"Really you don't think he......really?....Well he has been acting strange around me lately.....Omgs! He is!!"

"Wow!! Soon eva you and I will be the new members of the frye family isn't that great?!" Angela shout while she got out of her chair.

"Yes it it!" I said as Angela and I hopped up and down and started to scream.

"Ok girls enough jumping around it's time to put wedding veil on and get ready it's almost time." Mrs. frye says while her Cierra and Bethany walk into the room.

"Wow Angela you look amazing!" Cierra said

"So...do you...." Angela hesitated and started hide behind me. Everyone turned around and saw Isaac peaking thro the cracked door.

"Isaac no peaking!!!" I said as I ran to the door and closed it.

"Did you see anything Isaac?!" Said Jordan from behind the door. Should have non he was in it as well.

"Said no...but i realy want see her!" Isaac replied.

"Then wait a hour! You'll see her walking down the aisle! Now leave you toll!" I replied.

"Fine! I Love you angela!!" Isaac screamed thro the door.

"Love you Too Isazzy!" Angela screamed aw they make such a great couple!

(Time Skips)
Angela and Isaac had a great wedding. Yes it's official Angela Aristoomos is no more Angela frye is here now! The best thing is Jordan recorded it....but he will have to edit out isaac and angela's kissing cause lets just say,luna screamed "Get a room!" even louder then normal.
Right now I'm waiting for jordan to...i mean we are at the after party in mama friends basement. Isaac and angel are cutting the cake right now and we already know that Issac is going as we are put cake in Angela face any moment now.

(Isaac's POV)
I decided not to put cake in angela's face she looks so nice and pretty there is no need to put cake in her face. I cut the cake with angela and give her a peice of cake. At first she jerked back as if i was going to put cake in her face.

"Wait your...not going to put cake in my face?"

"Nope some times troll don't want to troll."

"Oh ok well then...open wide" angela said as she gave me some of the cake mmmmm chocolate. Suddenly all i saw was a cake being put in my face, ugh it got in my noise!

''hahahaha!!!! You got trolled son!!!!! You forgot I'm a troll to!! haha.....!!" Angela laughed right before i put the cake that i hid behind my back and smushed it into Angela's face. Yep i order a extra cake just to put it her face, trolololol.

"Now thats how you troll!!'' I said laughing my troll laugh, everyone else was rolling on the floor in tears. Jordan came up to me with his camera and stood next to me and turned it back towards me and him

"Well Isaac it seems you married a troll...so now thats there is two trolls in the family, do you think you will be out trolled by her?" He asked.

"Did you see what just happened? Even through I'm covered in cake she has even more cake on her then me, I don't think so!" I repiled giving my troll face acting all sassy.

"Hey Isaac do you want another piece of cake?" Angela asked.

"Oooh cake"' i replied. But after a few seconds i regret saying that, why you may ask, Because she slammed my whole face into the cake. CAKE.WENT. EVERYWHERE!! Plus to add to it she laughed her evil laugh,went up to the camera and said "I am angela and I will be the queen of trolls for now on! I have Dethroned Isaac and I'm now the best!!!"

"You little.... You will never dethrone me!" I said while I'm getting the cake out of my eyes. I stood up grabbed a piece of cake and started to chase angela around the room.

(Jordan's POV)

I look into the camera and say "Married couples am i right?"

ok hope u liked this chapter and two chatpters in one day? epic!!!