Evil siblings?!!!!! Jacobs POV

I wake up in a cold sweat as I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes burned as it received the sudden burst of light from the sky light in the ceiling. As I slowly sat up a sudden sharp pain hit my head. I held my head as I slowly sat up. what.... happened? I'm in the middle of the living room. I think I'm still in Jordan and eva's house..... Oh my gosh! What happened to the house! The TV was on the floor, the couch was upside down, food was every where! The windows are shattered.
"What.............happened?" Angela asked as she slowly sat up.

"I........ have no idea......." I replied. I tried to ponder what the heck happened last night.

"All I remember is.... kendal reading a book to us in the middle of the night....." Brayden said as he sat up.

"Yah I remember! It was..........it was....luna's diary!!" Kyara said as she hung from the ceiling, flipped mid air and landed on her feet.

"Yah then everyone started to acted differently...." Francine said as she as jumped down from the ceiling somehow...

"Why was i in the fridge next to bacon!?!" Emila asked. As she walked out of the kitchen holding bacon (the pig) who was eating some raw bacon.

"I don't know? Thats what we're trying to find out!" Brayden yelled.

"Ah!!!! Why am I tied up? Where am i? NUM NUMS!!! HELP ITS DARK! NUM NUMS!! ITS DARKS!!" Kendall screamed from the closet. I ran to the door of the closet and opened it. kendal came tumbling out of it all tied up in vines.

"Ahahahaha LIGHT!!! Thanks!! So....can you untie me please?" Kendall asked.

"I got it!" Kiss said coming of nowhere with a knife! Kiss started to cut the vines.

"Ok so what happened while i was in the closet?" Kendall asked.

"Thats what were trying to figure out! All I remember is.... the diary!" I said.

"I remember everything! Well almost everything, I do remember you all went crazy I couldn't fix it! Well i did but then Bethany kept turning back into cardboard friend and everyone went crazy again!" Kiss said as she freed kendall from the vines wrapped around her.

"Wait what?" Kyara asked.

"Yah she's right!" Angela answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked as everyone looked at Angela.

"Well you forgot that i use to be a villain who knows almost everything about the super siblings. Each of them have powers that help each other! Cierra can make them stronger, Isaac helps them with reflexes, Jordan makes everyone faster, and Bethany makes them more insane which increases their fighting skills." Angela replied.

"Ok then why did we go crazy then?" Brayden asked.

"Because it's a chain reaction! Since we're their followers we..... well follow! We see them do something or act a certain why we do the same! Idk why.. But i just know we do...." Angela replied.

"So what do we do? I was just with them and they don't even remember who they are! They think they're Jimmy, Maxwell, Sally and Cardboard friend and I can't snap them out of it!" Eva said.

"Oh no, this is bad! This is BAD!! THIS IS REALLY BAD!!!" Angela screamed as she stood us a violently shook me when she said this is really bad.

"Why is it really bad?" Francine asked.

"Because if we don't find luna soon........ Jordan, Bethany, Cierra and Isaac will turn into villains!" Angela screamed.

"MEOW! WHAT!! MEOW! THEY CAN'T TURN EVIL! MEOW! THERE SUPPOSE TO BE MEOW! THE BEST SUPERHERO MEOW! NOT THE BEST SUPER VILLAINS!!!" Brayden scream.

"What do we do?" Eva asked as she started to cry.

"The only thing we can do! Find luna!" Angela replied.......

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)