Crystal exchange Francine's POV

".....Francine!..... francine!! Are u ok?" Jord.....an?

".... she ok?!" Beth......Bethany?

"Did i catch her in time?" Is that Isaac?

"I hope.....wait she's waking up!" Eva? I slowly opened my eyes to see jordan shaking me.

"Francine!!! Are u ok, speak to me!!" Jordan said still shaking me. Isaac was on the left of him on his knees leaning towards me. ceirra was standing over Isaac but kneeling over towards me too. Bethany was on her knees next to jordan on the right and Kendall had her hand one on me, the other on Kyara. Her eyes were glowing, she was next to Bethany. I took a long look at them i just sensed something.

"Hey Kyara waking up too!" Isaac said.

"Kyara! Francine! Are.....u.....ok?.....can u hear me!?" Jordan said. my vision focused and as i did I blinked when i did i saw the 4 figures! Green, grey, blue,and red!! Again there is the siblings! I rubbed my eyes and Jordan, Isaac, Bethany, and Cierra were in the place of the 4 figures!! Grabbed Jordan's wrist at first he jerked back and screamed like a little girl, "stab stab Stab!!" Jordan said. I guess i scared him. Then Isaac scream like a little girl."Such horror!!" He screamed. i turn my head to see wat happened. Kyara had her hands on tightly around Isaac's wrist pulling him his arm back and forth i can tell she's trying to see if Isaac has a watch, guess she's thinking the same thing Im thinking. Jordan and Isaac paused for a second, looked at each other then looked at Kyara and i. Jordan rolled up his sleeve and showed me his watch. on his watch was a light blue Crystal on it after that Isaac showed me his watch it had a grey crystal on it. Bethany pulled her necklace out of her shirt, it's a Crystal necklace like mine but green. Cierra pulled her necklace out of her shirt it was also a crystal necklace. it was red. i looked at kyara, she looked at me.

"Its just like the dream!" Kyara mouthed.

"Wat we did in the dream!" I said out loud. as i took off my necklace and gave it to Isaac, Kyara did the same. Isaac looked at it and smiled. he turned to Jordan and nodes.

"So....we're followers right?" I asked.

"Yes u are...both of u!" The 4 siblings said at the same time. Eva slowly walked over to us with a creeped out look on her face.

"What just happened!!!" Eva asked

"We just found two followers." Jordan said

"Oh.....kay? Um..btw ur mom just woke up!" Eva said. the four jumped up onto there feet and ran to there mom.

(Ok sorry the chapters so sort! I'm just really busy lately. Anyways hope u enjoyed the chapter)