James in a trance Jacob's POV

It great to be a part of the team like my dad used to be. I finally got to meet the ones my father talked about in his many stories of adventure, wonders dramas and just plain randomness. the only problem was about this is that I'm so excited all the time i keep meowing and acting like a cat ever 15 seconds! When i first met Jordan, Isaac and Bethany the first thing i said was meow and then i started acting like a cat! I finally stop acting insane when a girl name kiss sonic screamed me to the wall. Some how the scream made me sane again but that was kinda embarrassing. But oddly no one acting as is i was some crazy man on the street with issues. Cierra explain everything like why i was with her, how we got the book, why we need the book, and about the book. Oh yah! She also told me how i saved her and Kendal from Aristoomos and got the book back.

"Well thanks for your help and welcome to the team!" Jordan said as he shook my hand and smiled. I smile back. I got so excited when he shook my hand i started to purr.

"Meow! Your meow! Wel... meow!........ No prob!....... Meow!..... Me.....ow!!!!" I said as i grabbed the book in my hand and slapped myself with it as hard as I could. Isaac and Cierra chuckled as i rubbed my face.

"Well it was nice to meet you but we got to go back and look for luna." Bethany said as waved to me, walked to the door and opened it shot vines out of her hand, lassoed her brothers and pulled them towards her.

"Look for luna?...... Is she talking about lunarealm?" I asked. When my dad was alive he use to tell me everything about his work days when he worked with the fantastic four. He told me something about luna turning evil and that she was the founder of the rebels and started going by the name of sammy realm instead of luna.

"Yes..... she ran away on New Year's Eve... we've been looking for her everyday, every night, and everywhere." Cierra said with a sad look oh her face. You can see the sadness oh her face as she held back her tears and softly whispered waffles while looking at the ground. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Oh... well I'm sorry. I do what ever it takes to help u find her." i replied.

"Thanks! We need all the help we can get!" Cierra replied. Cierra put her hear on my chest and cried.

"No problem! After all i am a follower!!" I replied still hugging her. I actually enjoyed it! I felt kinda weird as i hugged her, not in a bad why! Don't get me wrong, but in a good way! She seemed to enjoy it too! We hugged for awhile as she cried of on my chest. Cierra lifted her head and I wiped her tears face for her.

"I'm..... Waffles! i'm..... Waffles! i'm so sorry! Waffles! I.... Waffles!... I....waffles! I......" Cierra said but i interrupted her.

"It's ok! You've been through a lot! I understand!" I interrupted. Cierra hugged me again and smiled.

"Aww....... you to make a great couple!" Kendal said ruining the moment. Cierra and I paused for a second and looked at kendal then each other then each other then each other again. Cierra stopped hugging me and looked at her twiddling thumbs. I just rubbed the back of my neck and looked at the ground.
Cierra lifted her head and looked at Kendal and said.
"Anyways... Kendal you better start reading the book."

"Oh ok! I'll be in my room reading and leave u to alone. bye love birds!" Kendal said as she skipped out the room reading the book.

"Don't u just hate it when people think your a couple just because u talked to or hang out with boy... or in your case a girl?!" Cierra asked

"Yep! It's extremely annoying." I replied.

"Yah..... well I guess I should show you around and show to your room."

"Ok! Let meow! Go!" I said.

~Time skips~
It's ten minutes till midnight and I'm helping out with night search. right now i'm with James, Kyara, Bethany Francine and luna's pony princess woona (is that right LunaDash8087 or do i still have to fix it?). I've been noticing that James has been acting weird lately. he's been all jittery and is always looking at his watch like theres some place he has to go..... hm.....