Official rebel! luna's POV

I'm the training room of the rebel HQ right now. I'm getting ready for a fighting test to see if I'm a good fighter, with and without using my powers.Every rebel is a great fighter, they have to be in order to do missions. Also to see what type of rebel i am. Appearently rebel have certain ranks for certain types of rebels. Heidi told me that a electrotrition rebel she's really good at making gadgets and learning about them.

"Ok Luna today your going to train with heidi. Now rememer don't use your powers until i say SUPER RAGE!!! OK?" Samantha said.

"ok!" i replied

"Okidoky!" heidi replied.

"Ok and remember if your opponent while your fighting if you get extremmely tried or overwelmed just say the codeword pineapple puppy and then duel will be over!" samantha continued.

"Luna are you ready to be creamed?" heidi asked

"Are you?" I replied.

"alright shake hands and start." Samantha said as she backed away. Samantha walked to control panel and pressed a couple bottonms causing a huge purple force field around heidi and I. Heidi and I shook hands and started dueling. Heidi immediatly tried to punch me as soon as we started. Lukily I dodged it and because my positon i was able to punch her back. But like me she dodge and half flipped backwards onto her hands kicking me, causing me to leap into the air backwards. Heidi walked towards me as i stood back up.I tried to punch Heidi agian but she dodgedand grabs fast my arm and spun me around then let go. I Flung to the end of the force field and bounced off of it landing on my back.

"hey Luna! Do u give up yet?" Heidi asked in a mocking way.

"NO!" i replied. i want to be a rebel! Cause here i can do what i want and everyone here notices me and doesn't reject me like at home! I ran to heidi and tried to punch again, but like the first time she did except i some how grabbed her other arm. Allowing me to fling her to the ground and pick her up and punched her into the force field wall.

"ok then lets step it up a noch SUPER RAGE!! hahahaha!!!" samantha said insanely. Really NO! She is already creaming me!! well until i threw her into the force field wall. Maybe my powers can help me win the duel! Heidi ran towards me, i kick my legs up into the air in a leaping motion allowing me to stand back up. i turned around with a haist. But as soon i faced i did heidi tried to kick me in the side, lucky I ducked quickly avoiding it. I made a ball of energy and threw it at Heidi, but she flew into the air. The electric ball of power missed her hitting the force field behind her. She picked me up telepathically and flung me to the wall. I straggled to get back on my feet as Heidi kept telepathically picking me up and flinging me to the walls of the force field.

"You give up now?" Hiedi asked. to be honest i'm ready to quit. i'm actually ready to quit right now!! i'm overwelmed, i'm tired and i feel kinda sick right now!

"PINE....!" I said but did't finish say it cause Lunarealm stopped me.

"LUNA! what are u doing?!!" Lunarealm asked

"Giving up! i obviously can't beat heidi! She's a better fighter then me! Man is she a good fighter!" i replied.

"Well don't give up! You have me you know!"

"so....?"

"i can show u how to fight her! Well tell u anyways!"

"Really?"

"REALLY!!! Hahahahahahaha!!"

"Yay!!! What do i do?"

"Let me take over and you'll find out!"

"Um.....ok!" I replied. suddenly i started to glow dark blue.

"Luna are u ok?" Samantha asked. I start to laugh insanely as i slowly got up back onto my feet.

"Luna? Are u ok?....." Heidi asked. i started to laugh even louder and more insanely. Walked closer to Heidi and a chilled
"Illusion! Hey......luna........ILLUSION! Are u ok?" Heidi asked as i got closer.

"Lunarealm what are u doing?" I asked. lunarealm didn't answer. I sprouted my wings and began to fly. I started to throw balls of electricity at heidi. Heidi started to dodge the electricity.

"PINEAPPLE PUPPY!!!! Illusion!!! PINEAPPLE PUPPY!!! ILLUSION!!!" Heidi screamed as she fell to the floor. Samantha deactivate the force field and ran to heidi. The chill left my back and i ran to Heidi.

"BWANWANA PWEELS!! Heidi!! I'm....so.......i'm so......!!!...." I asked.

"Luna...THAT...WAS...AWESOME!" Heidi said with a smile.

"What?" I replied.

"Luna! Your have amazing powers! But.....your fighting skills need to sharpened though. But Luna dash.... welcome to the rebels!" Samantha replied.

"What? Really? Oh my Bwanwana Pweels! I'm in...... awesome!!!!" I replied as I flew into the air and did a loopy loop. Suddenly i heard a loud slow clap.

"Wow! Just.... wow!" Said a unusual male voice.

"Didn't i tell u?" Samantha said. suddenly a light came down from the ceiling.

It was a man in his 30 with dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, black jump suit with a dark blue SR on it.

"Hi! Luna i've heard a lot about u! I'm caleb, caleb dash." he said.